Best eye of gem+supercharge combo for each power?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by gemii, Mar 13, 2019.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

I haven’t been All Powers but for those who use the artifact what combos have you came up with for max damage?
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Pick the most damaging 5000 SC or Neo Venom.

Theres only a couple damage sc per power. Just read the description
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

The most damaging 5000 percenter vs neo venom which would be the better option

I know powers like nature, rage, earth etc have top notch 5000 percenters but what if your powersets 5000percenter isn’t that spectacular do you still use it or would neo venom be better or would their be similar results?
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Why only 5000 SC? Your not really proc'n your EoG that often with a 50.
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Speed drain works ok. Theres a decent acro 25% SC, but I don't remember name. Currently, I'm running the iconic SC bloom. It does pretty good damage AoE, is a 25%, and can be used in my normal rotation every other time.

Currently munitions.

My rage toon still uses berserk, but I don't think melee dps benefit from EoG as much as ranged. I can pick where I want my circle with muntions. Melee, its where the boss or NPCs move too.
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

What are you using for munitions the turret or speed drain? Id imagine big gun just takes to long to build up
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I thought spammin 2500s was for heals and tanks to give SC to the dps. If the OP is talking about the best spammable supercharges for damage, it would be things like spammin the rage SC.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Iconic SC bloom. Try it, ya might like it. :)
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Like I said, for melee dps and rage, it makes sense to use harder hitting SC because you cant control where you place your circle. Its only on those who are melee and the tank. So for a melee or rage dps EoG isnt as good. With munitions, I can place my circle under all the ranged dps and hit the melee guys also.

I don't use it for the SC damage, it's for the EoG proc dmg.

And yes, I currently use bloom, iconic SC. It hits harder than speed drain.

I do use Biggun, but only to start with.
    • Like x 1
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Oh yea i forgot about the proc. I only have it on my healer.
    • Like x 1
  11. AV Loyal Player

There's a bit more to it than that though when you factor in EoG stacking and the contributions of the other DPS. If it's only the EoG user feeding it's burst, then Neo Venom comes out on top. With the DPS stacking in a raid, as they should be in most cases now, any 2500 SC (reduced to 2250 via mod) is better for most common raid setups. However, in a group with supports constantly feeding SC pretty much non-stop to the point DPS have to use EoG every chance they get to avoid getting maxed out on SC, Neo Venom might perform better.

Note: This all assumes the DPS are comparable in damage output. If one DPS is dwarfing the contributions of the others, they'll obviously get more mileage out of Neo Venom.
    • Like x 2
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yep. It's all situational. I carry a bunch of head mod capsules to swap out if I need.
    • Like x 2
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

Wait technically if your munitions you can use both 25 percenter and neo venom both in your loadout?

Assuming your rotation is sharp Grenade or chain grande launcher, mini nuke, chain gun, rail guns and then usually you repeate the loadout that leaves you with two spots and in these two spots you can add both neo and the 25 percenter that way you can have both available depending on situation
  14. gemii Dedicated Player

Only thing about that is if your not like directly close your gonna miss out the damage the 25 percenter does but with speed drain you can be a little more back and still get the sc damage in
  15. Terri Ashra Committed Player

I just use duplicate armor pieces. You get the same effect but it's faster, easier and more versatile to just hit I go click click click and get back to it while using a channeling power like sonic shout or frost breath.

For instance the supercharge mods are only useful the moment you use your supercharge, otherwise it's better to swap them out for damage. Doing it this way makes it more engaging and reduces downtime and promotes good inventory management.

Also would work for artifacts but that's really dependent on if you have them, thier level a d the situation. Eye of Gemini is probably useless more often then not. An additional click and boom, you just gained another 20% dps.

Only takes like 1 second and channeled powers can keep the dps going so theres no drop
  16. BlackFalconXXL Well-Known Player

Just ran the math assuming a person is parsing at 30k/s on 3 targets, neo would have them up to 36,582 dps, but a 25% every 6s refreshing the gemini, even with their damage alone and not adding damage from others, it goes up to 41,600 dps.
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Oh, I don't swap them like that. I mean I change them out depending on who I running with, and what I think works best with that group. I pug most content, and rarely come across healers or tanks that either know how to help the group with their EoG, or just don't run their loadout that way. I change it my head mod depending on what I think does better damage with the group.

I don't change it room to room. Like the SS alert. I dont change out my head mod for biggun, but I still start with it. That's what I meant. I'm not that much of a try hard to change them for every fight. :)
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

True. It's a risk, but I'm running with rage dps meleeing elite content. A quick lunge, super charge, step back to the back of the circle. I'm usually fine. Plus, it catches rage dps, gadget dps, or anyone else playing close.

I've been using speed drain until this past weekend. It does just fine also, and totally safe. I'm just using it for better damage.

I really haven't had any issues using it.
    • Like x 1
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

You can, but I am not 100% sure your own EoG stacks. Pretty sure it doesn't. Reason I don't believe it works. Well, if you've tried speed drain and are heavy on the button smashing. You can shoot two or three speed drains off accidentally. I've yet to see a benefit from the mistake. It would be the same thing with no venom and speed drain. The EoG probably doesn't stack.

Also not saying no venom is not good, it is for munitions. I just don't use it.
    • Like x 1
  20. gemii Dedicated Player

Yeah no stack but what I was trying to say is like for insistence

Let’s say your group is more spaced out nobody is close to one another for whatever reason theirs distance between everyone. Would you be better off using neo venom vs your 25% in this circumstance? My reason for having both in the loadout wasn’t for stack purposes but more so to adjust to the type of situation your in