Best DPS powers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by klazhiki, May 15, 2020.

1. Schimaera Devoted Player

I know, I just wanted to see if Hurricane Errl was in fact just a light breeze with some rumor about the exploit being intended or if these windy claims had some tailwind to them. :3
  2. Tangent Line Level 30

Go cry about it some more. Same with the people crying about the abuse of the EoG spam. It was there since day 1 and is intended.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So it is intended for a person to be able to use roar which is supposed to remove poisons to get max damage without removing the poisons? So this is intended? I mean how delusional can someone be? I really hope they fix it sooner rather than later just for people like you
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've been here since 2011 and Nature since 2015, never seen or heard of that exploit until last year.
    • Like x 2
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

Nature roar spam (only viable if 2nd nature is in the group)

Precision Two handed doom spin

Your welcome
    • Like x 2
  6. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

HOLY HEADWINDS!!! Batman!
  7. Nangaf Well-Known Player

By far

Range : Munition
    Melee : Earth
  8. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I warned you about those problems didn't I??!!...coming to a duo near YOU!!!
  9. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

ANOTHER muni vote...what happened to the last guy who said that???
    [IMG]
  10. Tini Bubbles Well-Known Player

So to chime in...or rather rehash a dead topic. What is a good DPS power now. I have my tank, healer, troller cant figure out what dps to go
  11. I3eleth Well-Known Player

Nature is best dps top tier healer
    Celestial hard to master good at both roles
    Electric is average dps good healer

Best pure troll imo is quantum and has good dps but gadgets is best dps troll power
    Munitions is the best rounded for close/long range and solo target.

Best overall tank is debateable usually Earth/Rage for top two and their melee range dps is top tier but their long range is lacking. After those tank powers usually it's fire then ice followed my atomic. Fire/ice are avg dps. Im basing these opinions off of strictly might based dps.
  12. Maxwill Committed Player

Well if you want a good dps power for single target and melee, hard light, although nature , mental,gadgets and munitions are better in some situations.As dps I strongly suggest you play the power that you like, because over the years they keep nerfing dps many dps powers so you might end up spending hundreds of dollars for respec tokens like other people.
    • Like x 2
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I just recently decided to torture myself and really critically examine the lag issue with gadgets stealth and the degree to which it reduces Gadget’s output at max potential. I came away believing that if not for that stealth lag issue, Gadgets would be the top power hands down, even over nature.

Unfortunately, one of the devs stated that the culprit behind the lag lies in the way the powers and form change engines were set up in the initial design of the base system architecture. In other words, it’s here to stay. :(
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

I guess this is a playstation problem? I use stealth with my Gadgets toon as prec and doing quite fine without any problems...
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The way the described it I would think it affects everybody. Something about stealth and invis being operated on a seperate server with form changes and there being latency between that server and where the powers are. But stealth is still perfectly usable. But when you’re clipping 4 powers and then jump canceling in to flurry shot, the timing has to be perfect or else the first tap or even the hold doesn’t register so you end up either standing there for a solid second or worse, starting explosive shot.
  16. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hmm, never seen that happen to me on my PC. Yet I know that me using stealth affects other PS players in the vicinity.
  17. gemii Dedicated Player