Best Canonical Speedster you got? from Flash TV, to Books, to Movies, CW Hunter Zoloman Is My Fav

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

ive used this same Suit, since the Black Flash Mask Came out, and i was lucky they didn't really make the cowl a skeleton jaw /chin face, and it really is a mix, of the black racer and Tv flash Zoom, so i got lucky, hes my favorite villain, and using the Quantum powers, and having the Blue solar aura really helped at first. with the cherry on top of getting the reverse flash emblem and the Enhanced Speedforce Back piece and Speed Force Conduits with the anniversary got lucky we could color the enhanced and accessory. always been proud of this guy, hes so simple but awesome. I've seen some really good flash's , and Reverse flash's, i have not seen anyone do a zoom like hunter zolomon though. here is a couple pics i took, a link to all of them is provided, if anyone wants to know any parts. if you can't figure it out, its not hard, NO BOOTS, most good leggings have boots built in. i sometimes have the blue solar on and off, simulating when he stole barry's power and having it on makes him supercharged with speedforce.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

now, all we need is Experimental Serums as a power ;)
    • Like x 1