Best Artifacts at 120?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Control Creed, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I have no intention on spending the cash to get any Artifact to 200....

What are the best 3 Artifacts for each role at 120?
    • Like x 1
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

If you haven't picked a power set or role, this is a very open question. Tell us what your plan is, dps/healer/tank/troll. If you're looking for one's that will work both ways, then a healer power with trans strat eye is viable. But yeah, no one's answering without having an idea of your plan. All arts are decent by 120 tho, my alt and any future ones will be locked in at 120. Main gets all 200s. But with 120s, you can do your role and be a mid pack dps player.
    • Like x 1
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Well I was thinking more each role, not one set of 3 for both. From what you are saying, an Ice Tank might use different Arts from a Rage Tank correct?

So more like DPS, Tank, Healer, Troll. I don't really "Main" a power to be honest, I'm looking for more of a one size fits all for each role.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The tank artifacts will differ depending on what power. The healer artifacts will differ depending on what power. Controller artifacts will always be Scrap of Soul Cloak, Amulet of Rao, Parasite's Power Harness. DPS artifacts will differ based on powerset and focus (Might or Prec).
    • Like x 3
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sounds like you need to pick a power and decide if you want to dual role. New to the game? If so, and under cr 200, I wouldn't worry about them just yet. Back then, they didn't exist so you can spend some time on the game leveling up without them. But as Lorax said, different powers and different roles all benefit from different artifacts. There are some power sets and artifacts that can dual role like I mentioned. Won't be "op" for either role but will be strong. The ones I mentioned: transformation card, strategist card, and eye of Gemini would work decent on an electric toon on both roles. But if you went for 6 instead, you could make some better choices. On my sorcery main, I use 6 x 200 artifacts to dual role along with a few other lower level ones that do better than those in certain situations. My rage alt that also dual roles tank and dps has 6. I used 3 for awhile them started working on tank specific ones once I got the dps ones up to 80. Now they're all at or close to 120 without spending a dime and within 5months
    • Like x 1
  6. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

DPS

Solar amp, transformation, strat card , eye of gemini, soul cloak

Upgrade those 5 to 120 to open up options

But.... If your really content with only doing 3.

Solar amp, trans, strat

——————————

Tank

Manacles, Everyman, mystical symbol
    ————————————————-
    Healer

Page of destiny, purple healing ray, transformation card

————————————-

Troll

Rao, scrap, parasite
    • Like x 2