Best aggro grabbing move in DCUO ???

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Feb 11, 2014.

1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I swear it's gotta be the Supply Drop..... Anyone who drops one of those is bound to have a villain all up in the supply drop....

Can't get Hank Henshaw's attention in A&B ??? Drop a supply drop. He and Sinestro will stay on you like it's nobody's business. The minute someone else drops a supply drop, he's going over there.....

What's the deal, do they just need more power too ? :D

Anyone else notice this, or is it just me and my imagination? I'm sure it's the latter, but curious if it seems to happen to anyone else....
    • Like x 1
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

i think its more about everyone grouping up to get the supply drop much like if someone goes down and mulitiple people go to pic them up some kind of AOE attack will almost always hit that area
  3. MercPony Devoted Player

I can't speak for other bosses, but I think Hank Henshaw just likes me... he targets me a lot anyway xD Maybe he doesn't like me messing with those Manhunters.
  4. FESTER665 Devoted Player

He usually goes for the person furthest from him doesn't he ??? Seems that way to me since I tank him and sinestro in a corner and he usually goes to the one person furthest from me. We just try to make sure that's hot the controller with the manhunters.
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah he's usually tanked in the corner with my usual group too. Usually if he isn't targeting me (or the other controller) its the healer(s).
    I'm just convinced Hank doesn't like me by this point lol
  6. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Yup bud I have been all the way in the back by the entrance door crowd controlling manhunters. I have even made a wall of manhunters, jump behind them to protect me from Hank but he squeezed through like a NFL lineman and uppercutted me into oblivion lol. Hank is not cool people!
    • Like x 3
  7. Ivy Bird Committed Player

Asking for a nerf to Fan, it'll feel like 90% of the playerbase will be out to get you. :p
  8. FESTER665 Devoted Player

HAHA... What's going on Mike ??? Long time no talk....

Yeah, he can be a total PITA at times, we usually try to get the third DPS the furthest away, or keep him close to that area so that he can pickup whoever is....
  9. SoulflyMike42 New Player

Doing great Doug thanks for asking. I do miss the laughs me, you, Craig, and Sean had though lol. 1 thing I try to do is once manhunters are to the door then I will CC them, while the other Troll goes for debuffs and most importantly PICKUPS due to Hank being a punk anyways and be ready for 1 shots. That has helped instead of both trolls CC when it just takes 1 once they are close together. See ya around buddy
    • Like x 2