best 2 healers combination in ur opinion

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xskateXX, Oct 19, 2014.

1. xskateXX Well-Known Player

what 2 powers u think will be the best healers together? in lets say sm
    i say sorcery and elec,
    elec will give tanks and 2 other the bio capitor and have realy fast healing but he dont have HOT
    sorc at the other hand have loads of strong HOT apart for hes amazingly strong single target heal
    • Like x 1
  2. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I like that combo a lot. Sadly, very few elec healers around to complement my magic :p

Although to be honest, I just love duo-healing, most people nowadays just solo and that's fine i do that a lot too. However duo healing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I enjoy it no matter the powerset, even duo healing with another sorc is fun.
    • Like x 4
  3. TheEagleT New Player

Electricity and Celestial together is amazing.
    • Like x 3
  4. X-zero Loyal Player

Electricity compliments all the other healer classes pretty well.
    • Like x 5
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

yeah.. Elec and Cele is a nice combo.
    Did this combo at SM and was very nice. I played a 3 HoT loadout. I just kept my HoTs up and the Elec was for the big bursts (when needed)
    • Like x 1
  6. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Yeah it's just my Electric personality
    • Like x 1
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Nature & Electricity
    • Like x 1
  8. Lightws Dedicated Player

Celest and Nature = SM Dream Team Strats
    • Like x 3
  9. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

I'm Nature and a very good friend she's also a Leaguemate is Sorcery, and everybody loves having us heal together. I must say, I love this pairing the most atm, seeing that her and I have only healed with these powers.
    • Like x 4
  10. Mister Hades New Player

I think there is few best comboes:
    Firstly nature+celestial, put all HoT and you will have like 1instant heal every half a second. But i would say its more a raid heal than survival mode, because its focused not on single target in sm mainly tank.
    Second aiming for sm electricity+celestial this combo is cased on reaction and auto heal (bio-copasitor) both powers have not just 1but a coupple instant heals which you can use together to heal large amount of damage as soon asyou see it, not based on crits.
  11. Mister Hades New Player

Well what do ya do then tank receives large amount of dmg before the heal you make, some situations are better for elec and celestial cuz of the fasy healin and as i said before this is combo is for survival mode where area if ya seen is realy small. Forgot to mencion the shielding supercharge of elec that can help get tank up if my some move he gets 1shoted, plus celestial sc can alow group to stay alive in some tight situations even while both tanks down...
  12. LightSp33d Well-Known Player

Sorcery and Nature, the original combination that's still the best (imo) today.
    • Like x 3
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Celestial and Nature.

Powerful, Huge range, and if the Celestial is a Malediction Healer, that's powerful huge H.o.T.

Bloom and Consecrated Ground is God Mode and useful in SM
  14. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

What are these 2 healer runs?
    • Like x 1
  15. Lightws Dedicated Player

Sooner or later in SM you need 2 heals no matter how much resto or how good the healer is. A given fact ask anyone who beat it. Or was close to beating it.
  16. Sore Steadfast Player

I would say you and me. We make a pretty good team.
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

This! ^

I like that too. But im sooo far behind on villain side :(
  18. Ogat New Player

I'm gonna go with Mega and whoever else feels like healing ;p

Honestly it can be whatever combination You'd like.. Elec/cele is imo the strongest setup for bringing people back from the brink of death, virtually any setup works, we're running double elec, since they're forcing me to dd exclusively.
  19. PLANETMERC New Player

Nature and Electric, seems like they could compliment. I remember being saved so many times by this combo during the Inner Sanctum. I was hoping they would release a Blue Lantern healer.
  20. xskateXX Well-Known Player

Well mega count as 2 healers so shush XD