BEING LEGENDARY

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zColdFire, Apr 1, 2013.

1. zColdFire New Player

WTF I JUS BOUGHT A PS3 CARD AND I CANT BUY HOME TURF CUZ IM LEGENDARY WTF? TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BUY IT CUZ IT HALF OFF. MY SUSCRIPTION ENDS IN APRIL. WHY GOD WHY
  2. Delta795 New Player

Because Sony says so...I feel your pain though
  3. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Because your blocked from buying things you already have. And while legendary, you currently have all the DLCs.. which is lame...

But they now have DLCs in Skeets for LP.. Think im gunna start saving all my LP, so I can end my sub and then buy DLCs Id still want to use..
  4. Nodens Dedicated Player

A leaguemate of mine went through pretty much the same thing a while back. File a ticket now. RIGHT NOW. They can take care of it for you, but you have to start the filing process while the event is still going on.
  5. Itachi New Player

if sony had any sense they would advertise there sale about a month before it is launched,then people would have have time to chose if they want to drop their subs and buy the dlc's an other stuff then resub again, and sony just ends up making more money.
  6. Zylo Committed Player

Being legendary baisicly means that we're just renting the dlc. We should be able to buy them but its stupid that we can't.
    • Like x 1
  7. zColdFire New Player

Yea IKR
  8. Kintuse Well-Known Player

If it was able to be brought, then there'd be complaints about being able to buy something already "owned" through Legendary and people would be yelling about how they mistakenly have purchased content they already have use of through a subscription. Basically in this case, it's cursed if they do, cursed if they don't. Going this route though? They have a lot less complaints to deal with.
  9. SuperBell Loyal Player

Why would anybody do this? They would probably lose money because people would drop their $15 month sub and just get the DLC for $5, then not resub.
  10. Statman New Player

I agree, no sense at all in Itatchi's statement.

They'd also see a huge drop in marketplace purchases in that lead up too (money lost).

If someone really wanted to be premium and purchase the DLC's, they'd have already dropped their sub and purchased the DLC's, since there's no point in purchasing the DLC if you planned to continue subbing.
  11. neptunesBeard New Player

save the money and buy it when it goes on sale again in the summer
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. I am premium now and have most of the DLC's; however, I do plan to go legendary soon. I think of it this way; while I am premium I can buy all the DLC's before the new one drops. Then, I can get a legendary membership every three months. This way, when a new DLC drops I can let my 3 months run out, download the DLC, then go legendary again. It seems a lot of work, but, if I have to let my legendary membership go for any amount of time (due life issues, for example), I will still have the DLC's because I permanently own them.
  13. Oel Em Well-Known Player

How many of you were thinking more along the lines of this when you saw the title of this thread.

[IMG]
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Makes perfect sense - new users/players see Green lantern etc and buy it thinking it is an expansion pack or something extra - not realising it is part of their sub.
  15. ShadowStyleB New Player

Technically we are all renting because if the servers go down and they close up shop doesn't matter if you bought the DLC or not you can't play it any longer.

Renting is the wrong term to use when you think of Legendary membership. You subscribe you have access. Do you rent your cable or other tv service?