Been tryna get the bb hood for a month now

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Just saying... these early game drop rates are terrible
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What's a BB Hood?
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Brother Blood Hood.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh good I was thinking Baptain Bold Hood.
    • Like x 4
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

some iconic styles seem easier to get then others that one def hard...easy mission to do even leveling...hard to get that unique loot though...banes belt is easy to get in comparison..
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't get Diego's Belt anymore (which wasn't a unique style like Bane's, butt it was still something cool to get)
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Took me five months to get the prime brainiac martial arts weapon style. granted it drops from a weekly raid but you typically get TWO weapons to choose from every time.
  8. RokVar Active Player

It took me like 6+ years to get the superboy hoodie from the vault. The best things take time.
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i have "Kryptonian" characters...and the "Kryptonite Chunk" trinket...just not together...yet...
    • Like x 1
  10. AlyceNefarios Well-Known Player

wow!
    It is my fav hoodie though.
    • Like x 1
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

As long as you aren't Free-To-Play I bought the BB Hood for you and can trade/mail it to you if you give me your ingame name

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

You're making me feel bad, now. When I made a character whose backstory was being a huge "Superman family" fangirl, I managed to get the Superboy hoodie from the Vault in pretty short order. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  13. RokVar Active Player

Dude my wife got it and had to delete it so many times in front of me. It was sad.
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I finally got it! I got a group of low levels together and them id walk them through the mission as long as if it drops they’d give it to me & of course after all that time of me running it by myself it finally dropped for one of them!

Thanks tho bro I appreciate u!
    • Like x 1