Beehive yourself feat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChipHip, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Thanks Penryn! - Was wondering myself
  2. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Simply being in the two known locations doesn't seem to be enough, what else is needed to get credit for this????
  3. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Silly edit time limit,

Basically you have to be the one that perceives that infiltrator for it to count, just being in the area is not enough. Looks like this will be an afk type of a feat...
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Standing on his foot print is what causes him to pop and his footprints pop in the exacts same place everytime. They pop every 30 seconds or so. Me and a friend got it my positioning ourselves where the foot prints pop in 2 seperate locations and going afk for 10-15 minutes. Fun stuff lol.
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Those are the three I found so far. Feel free to add more :)
    [IMG]
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

YOU, Sir, are now my new best hero! TY! TY! TY! This has been driving me nuts since episode launch.
  7. myandria Item Storage

*Sigh*...

More spawn camping......yippee!:(:rolleyes:o_O
  8. MattaFact Active Player

Go to their spawn points and could feel them blocking you from walking by. Back away and wait a few. They will appear.
  9. MattaFact Active Player

Started with 2. Now I have 34.. you have to walk away sneak up in the same direction each time per spawn point
  10. useless Well-Known Player

Friend showed me 2 spaw points,then league m8 and i did it in some 20-30 mins i would say.
    They spaw on big rock boulder on the left and right of Titans tower.
    Run little circles on rock,footprints apear,he showed him self on top of rock,stand near him untill he fly away.On to another rock ,repeat.
    Probably need to cross path on footprints to count,couse i missed some.I started with 6,friend with 0,we went together from rock to rock,when hi did 51 i was on 46.
  11. Schimaera Devoted Player

It is indeed just an AFK feat. I went to ravens meditation spot where the bee will spawn, moved two steps to the left and just did something else. Literally did not play to get the feat.
  12. Corwin Quantum Level 30

I found Six locations:
    You can either follow footprints to Hiveman or stand near his spawn location to get credit.
    Its faster to fly a route between all six then to camp.

1) Southwest corner of the map. West of Titans dock, near the investigation. Footprints spawn just east of the investigation on the ground.
    2) South of Titans Towers on the rock ledge near the Cyborg bunker. Near Psimon spawn. Footprints spawn on the western part of the rock ledge. Hiveman spawns east on footprints on the rock.
    3) Northwest corner of the map. Raven's spot. Footprints spawn near the rock ledge near the rock going east to Hiveman.
    4) Northwest corner of the map. Raven's spot. Footprints spawn near the center rock and fountain. Hiveman spawns on the rock.
    5) Rock pile west of Titans Tower. Footprints spawn on the ground near the rock. Hiveman spawns on the top of the rock.
    6) Rock pile east of the Titans Tower. Footprints spawn on the west portion of the rock. Hivenman spawns on the flat portion of the rock pile.
    Follow the route and you can finish the feat in about ten minutes.
    • Like x 2
  13. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Thx much, Corwin! Knocked this out today with your helpful tips. I went between several points and got it done quickly while others were camping.
  14. Noble One Committed Player

tbh just go to one of the rock piles right next to the tower and stand on it. he'll appear and fly off. just leave youre character there for about 20-30 mins and youll have the feat. come back every so often to move your cam so you dont get kicked from the server is all.
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Darn see know they all know LOL I up up to 32 of 51 and that's how I do it too. I just get bored sitting there doing absolutely nothing so I am spreading it out a bit. Hey its ONLY 10 feat points and not like its going away. LOL
  16. Noble One Committed Player

oohhhhh...... crap.....
  17. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Ahhh relax I have had as many as three or four players standing on that rock with me.. I don't think its a huge secret LOL
    • Like x 1