Beating the dead horse

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by CrappyHeals, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So how come most other powers get multiple updates but when nature was up we only get one change dps wise and it leaves nature in a super bad place. Nature needs many changes but once again its just being left behind while everything else gets worked on.

I thought well ok maybe the devs really just want to keep things moving like they said but then 3 new powers come on test and here we are going for a 3rd round of changes....like whats the problem with working on nature. For over 2 years we could't get you devs to even give us a hot fix and now the revamp is up its still the same nonsense.

My frustration levels are at a all time high :mad:
    • Like x 3
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

I don't think that this is a dead horse. Nature still needs some sort of feedback certainly, just create a thread giving feedback about what Nature really needs.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

It's probably not so much they think it doesn't need work but more that it will involve way more time than they gave that three powers before they pulled for the update. Just like my hope, they will revisit nature after munitions and fire hit test.
    • Like x 1
  4. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'm sure Nature will get some proper tweaking and changing when we all go through the powers again once everything has initially been looked at :)

If not, well....
    • Like x 1
  5. VioletSorceress Committed Player

There was plenty of feedback in the closed revamp thread. Multiple examples why Nature will still struggle with speed.
    • Like x 1
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

also: either give the forms theyr weapon variations back, or let us choose what we want to have as weapons... i would go for the second, because in the forms are no such thing as WM, and also freedom. but if they go for the first option: pls devs, dont botch the forms!
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

But this does not mean that the feedback about Nature is ended because we already have a thread explain it and they will no longer receive any feedback from Nature because they "don't like Nature". Nature is still on test, so, that moment should be taken advantage of the maximum.
  8. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I'm just upset that one week they say we just want to get all the powers on test quickly so they can gather more feedback but then here we are getting multiple rounds of updates just like power did before nature came up. Rage, light and nature all in the same round and Rage and light got their fair share of changes and while not a finished product they still had time spent on them but nature dps has got nothing. I'm sick of nature getting passed over all the time. It needs such simple fixes but yet we can never get any progress with it :mad:
    • Like x 1
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

The worst part is that they are gonna take down the version of the Revamp soon to test irrelevant seasonal stuff....
    • Like x 3
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I just looked through the stat revamp patch notes since nature was added, and nature has always had at least a small update (with the exception of Friday's update). So I would say nature is far from being forgotten. Once the last two powers are on test, there will be an official thread for each power with the revamp version again to collect feedback. Until then, if you see a glaring issues​, I suggest pointing out specifics with videos or screen shots (if possible) to give the devs the info they need to fix any issues you are seeing. Make sure that these are issues on test, and not live. I believe they have made it clear that they will not be making changes to powers on live before stat revamp goes live (unless, of course, one or more is involved in a glitch of some sort).
    • Like x 1
  11. Celestial Powers Committed Player

I mean, you should have seen it coming with feedback regarding support roles being mostly ignored. Myself and others wasted so much time. I wouldn't bother with testing until all the powers are on test that what they won't have an excuse as to why certain things are going unnoticed/ignored.
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Yeah I won't be testing the seasonal, I'll log in and see the rewards and that's about it.

Mepps did say they use the down time to work on the revamp though, so perhaps the week that the seasonal is up, they'll be working on fire and munitions.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The likely next steps for Nature would impact guidelines for all powers. Nature will be reviewed in the polish phase once the final two powers are on test.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.