Be specific in LFG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Oct 3, 2015.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I love how people say things like this, but never give any details at all.
    • Like x 2
  2. mtanasas Well-Known Player

LF>healer, must be 21 has 3 hair on the left arm, 3 thumbs, should not have had chickenpox yet, almost died 3x irl, never had a gf, parents must be dead (like batmans), must have a debt over $100k, has 46 i repeat 46 (fourty six) pimples> bludhaven 1/4

dont get me started on dps :p
  3. megamanexe Committed Player

how am i supposed to already know that? i don't know everything that goes on in your life or what people say to you..
  4. megamanexe Committed Player

sure, man. if thinking that makes you happier then go ahead and be happy. it doesn't matter to me. do what makes you smile. :)
  5. megamanexe Committed Player

yeah really. most likely he doesn't know anything new and is just playing with people who aren't as good as they say/think they are.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

What's wrong with you? Can you not have a mature discussion? It's very clear that you're talking down to me like I'm stupid; don't even try to deny that. What I'm saying has nothing to do with being happy. I'm not even Electric. But I have tested it with multiple league mates and we proved that Electric cannot be beaten at its full potential. And no, I don't play with bad players. So instead of being condescending and acting like you know everything, how about you realize the possibility that you might be wrong and go test it for yourself.
  7. megamanexe Committed Player

i'm trying to have a mature discussion with you. i am not calling you stupid and i don't think you're stupid. i've done plenty of testing and research as have many others in the game. if you found something they didn't then you're free to share it but until then i can only assume your testing is flawed and is giving you misleading results. you're welcome to just ignore me and go about your merry way and think what you want. that's totally fine. i can do that too but i'd feel bad about spreading misinformation to any new players who may be reading through these forums.
  8. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Lol I think it's a good time to let you know I was trolling the whole time. Electric is straight *** at DPS.

Actually the reason I decided to troll you is because you said electric is te best healer in the game lol, to which I must say, whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.
    • Like x 1
  9. megamanexe Committed Player

electric is in fact the best healer in the game. not to say the others are bad or anyone who isn't electric is bad.
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

It's really not. Before I claim that one of the healer powers are the best, I'm just going to say that it depends on the instance. In survival mode for example, Celestial is by far the best healer. Undisputable. Nature and Celestial have the best combination of hot and burst and Nature is extremely useful when there are lots of adds to deal with. Electric has no good hots. It does have good burst and the safety net is nice, but it's the more the group is spread out the less effective it as. So no, electric is definitely not the best healer.
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nothing if they are good elec healers lmao

ran into 1 that for the life of them could not stop spamming powers to get a lick of power stored before using it again, and I have a 533 PoT with league perks, 518 w/o perks.
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

the 5x power 1?
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Yea. I have it on hero but never ended up getting it on villain. I notice a few weeks ago lol.
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if your on tomorrow hit me up ;)

I'll run it with ya will knock it out for ya :D
    • Like x 1
  15. megamanexe Committed Player

Disagreed. Hands down electric is the best healer power set. Everything it has to offer is amazing and reliable and puts it ahead of the other powersets as far as healing goes.
  16. EP Ice Loyal Player

If someone knows and understand the weaknesses and strengths of electric, it can be a very strong healing power.