BB dmg reduced - you got your wish guys!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dene, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Dene Devoted Player

Legends
    • Reduced damage from Batman and Robin’s Block Breaker.
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Next on the hitlist is Two Face and John Stewart. After that, no one is safe.
    • Like x 2
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Just release a super powerful Gorilla Grodd for $10 and nerf it after a few months :D
    • Like x 7
  4. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Well done everyone! The fix we all been waiting for!!! :D
    • Like x 3
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

HOLY CRAP THEY REALLY DID IT
    • Like x 5
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I knew it would eventually. I hope y'all that whined are happy. Let the next witch hunt on the next set of "broken op" legends commence!
    Before ya know it we will be hitting for 1 dmg per hit.....heeeyy hes getting more hits on the boss than I am! Nerf that broken legends character!
    • Like x 3
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

We got a block breaking attack that was doing double the amount of damage as any other Legend reduced to the proper level and you are complaining why? I do not understand the logic. If something is clearly broken, I mean it was not even up for debate that it was not broken, and it gets fixed why is that a bad thing?

And yes, Rifle is on my radar to make a thread about because it is clearly broken. The tool-tip says the 5th tap is blockable, yet it cannot be. This was not the case until Stat Revamp which broke it.

EDIT: Wait...I just realized you said "boss" in your post. I am pretty sure anyone who was adamantly trying to get the block breaker fixed gave zero cares about LPVE. This was a PVP problem, not a LPVE one.
    • Like x 10
  8. Raven Roth Committed Player

Now LPVE will be slightly bearable again
  9. not_again Dedicated Player

Agree and disagree. As miserable as it made LPvP, it made LPvE bearable if you had a batman and robin. Now LPvE will feel the same misery that LPvP has felt.
    • Like x 1
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

The purpose of a block breaker is to break a block....It shouldn't be used as a primary means of damage in this context. People are using a single hold triangle and doing more damage than a person winding up for an actual weapon combo...which is a primary means of damage, just like tray powers....
    • Like x 6
  11. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I thought it was BS at first too because it was fixed before the Revamp and never really checked the damage until later because I stopped playing the two in question a long time ago. All I know is cheesers will always cheese and that's what I attributed the jump from Catwoman to all the Dynamic Duo Dorks running around spamming the block breaker. It's always the same in every game. Lazy people always gravitate towards cheese because it's easier. And,.... TBH it was more of an exploit because the damage did not follow the rules for damage set fourth within the Revamp.

There was not any whining about it. In the long run there was a little of this.
    [IMG] for everyone.
    • Like x 1
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yay! Now LPvE will be even more insufferable!
    • Like x 3
  13. Ringz Dedicated Player

Damn lol.

This game could've had multiple things fixed, if it wasn't always some 1 person who had some snarky backlash to say.
    • Like x 1
  14. Vagrant Committed Player

If you had to rely on Batman and Robins block break to get through LPVE, sorry but you suck. You can typically do MORE damage by actually learning and playing a toon and getting better at clipping your abilities.

Another point, those who are upset by this, please, you don’t even play LPVE so why are you even posting about it?
    • Like x 5
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Remember Flash's block breaker of days past too, lol? Some people will defend anything.
    • Like x 1
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah honestly, LPvE gets played more than LPvP. But lets go ahead and make LPvE a long drawn out snorefest for a form of pvp nobody hardly does.
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

If they cared at all about LPVE, they could just reduce enemy health and damage significantly to compensate. By my guess is that the chart looks something like:

Casual PVE
    v
    v
    Elite PVE
    v
    v
    v
    Survival Mode
    v
    v
    v
    v
    PVP
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    LPVE
    Broker Improvements. Lol, sorry.
    Sequined Plant Marketplace Style
    v
    v
    v
    Grodd Release
    • Like x 3
  18. Dene Devoted Player

"Sequined Plant Marketplace Style"

BBWWAHHAAAAAAA

(you know there'd be people wearing it!!)
    • Like x 2
  19. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

They need to figure out how to Monetize LPVE.
    Only way it will get fixed.
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Others & I have given great ideas on how to tie them all together and be able to monetize and bring much needed love to all phases of the game.

edit* The things that were listed so far were fairly easy to put together since it would be using what is already built within the game. It would just be a matter of putting new guys or interns to task.
    • Like x 2