Batwing Gift undersized

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by GreenLantern005, Sep 18, 2020.

1. GreenLantern005 New Player

Hey, everyone. Like others I was really looking forward to the batwing gift, was hoping for a very long time we would get vehicles introduced in some way or form, however I was a bit disappointed with the size of the gift, when comparing size/proportions the batwing is really undersized, It's far too small to look like somebody would even fit in it, I'm hoping to get enough support here, for the gift to be made larger to be more consistent with the size of characters, and npcs within the game. I understand that it may not seem like a big enough deal to others, but It's just too small for a person to fit in, I love the content but would like to see this and other vehicles be introduced such as the batmobile being consistent with the size of our characters.

Thanks for reading, share your thoughts below!
    • Like x 1
  2. Walvine Well-Known Player

I'm going to wiz around Gotham tonight in my RC Batwing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I thought everyone realized it was just another pet trinket... I didn't understand why anyone was excited about it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Well...it's a change form trinket so when I use it I am the Batwing...I don't really want someone inside me so I think the size is right, no one can get in!
    • Like x 4
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lmao, you want sized to scale batwings?? That's gonna be a disaster in a raid
    • Like x 3
  6. GreenLantern005 New Player

It never said it was a toy version of the batwing, As far as I know. I expected the actual one. Games like Star Wars the
    Old Republic have a huge selection of vehicles with smaller open areas than Gotham that still allow players to even craft custom vehicles, they have also made the vehicles introduced in the game the appropriate size proportions as well, your characters actually fit in them. If they can do it, why can't we?
  7. GreenLantern005 New Player

Well, they can make adjustments to it, limit where it can be used and what situations you can use it, (non-combat,etc)
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I'm more annoyed by the controls. They seem awkward compared to other flying trinkets. lol
    • Like x 1
  9. GreenLantern005 New Player

Yeah, I feel like the controls could also be improved, maybe they could also slightly increase the movement speed as well while using it.
  10. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

I thought you quit the game...
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

It's not the size that counts, it's what you do with it! ;)
  12. GreenLantern005 New Player

Fair enough, I"m not saying they should make it extremely large to the point where it could be problematic, but just enough to actually look like it could fit 1-2 people in it. That's all I'm hoping for. Definitely a step in the right direction though, have wanted vehicles introduced in the game for a very long time.
  13. BumblingB I got better.

Playing around with it, it's way to off center. So flying around isn't accurate. I think this needs to be fixed to work.
    • Like x 1
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Not judging you. I think vehicles are long overdue. I've been asking for them for years. The game appears to be winding down and the devs don't appear to be interested in adding new features or expanding on existing ones.
  15. GreenLantern005 New Player

Yes, we can both agree they don't give this game that much attention anymore. Hate to see it, but it is what it is.
  16. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I don't think it needs to be larger but control is a bit of an issue. Also it flies like the robot pterodactyl , jumping up and down....not very plane like....
    However, I am VERY excited about where it could go.
    Vehicles in this form could be cars, or motorbikes too. It could very well be a variant for acrobat movement mode.
  17. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I think it should have some kind of weapon though. Perhaps similar to the suppressor turret or auto-fire machine guns or something.
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I imagine it had to be small so it didn’t cause issues. I love the idea but maybe in future they could make smaller vehicles like a super speed motorcycle?
  19. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

It would be cooler if it was bigger and appeared as if we were flying the batwing, rather than becoming the batwing.

+1
  20. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Perhaps instead of complaining so much appreciate what was done. No I didnt like the gifts even the accessory given to legendary (I'm premium) but you dont see me creating threads complaining about the items. They were free, and anyone who has played dcuo knows they arent giving anything good out for free. Look at the new wonderverse rewards vs anything in time capsules lol