Battle Display

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaPhun48, Mar 11, 2018.

1. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

This has been showing up on ‘all’ my toons for around 2 weeks now after activating a power. Celestial, Muni, Fire, Electric, I never realised battle display could be used for so many powers.

I know it’s just a minor bug! But it’s just another to the list.

:SC has been reducing for me personally several times now, instead of increasing. I’ve watched it actually decrease in 2 raids and an alert Lol!
    :Bought and consumed Nutri plans for healer, but doesn’t show up in assembly section; so now I can’t re-buy it and use it, because it shows as already purchased.
    :nothing at all dropping in CS (overcharged matter specifically)
    :Sp not imprinting to armoury, even after just imprinting and switching roles. Sp shows up as unused. Lol!

These are very small things - and only a very small example. But it’s that they keep accumulating. The thought process seems to be... if it’s not affecting overall gameplay, it doesn’t need tending to. We won’t waste money when we are trying to milk what we can before we shut the doors.

But Is nothing at all being fixed anymore? No-matter how small or large.
  2. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Do you have the owlman helm of OP? that one displays a kinda battle display thing when you start combat.
    • Like x 1
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The red battle display that appears indicates the activation of tactical mod or OP item ability (can’t remember which). In the description, you’ll note is says the bonus has a chance to provide or activates every X number of seconds; and that display lets you know that it worked and when to start counting.
  4. DaPhun48 Well-Known Player

I’ve the op head on 2 toons! But not on my healer or cr34 fire tank, and it’s still appearing on both of those.