Batman inspired mask return?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CloneTK, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Dude you do realise that we are talking about New Cowl being released not that ugly Batman inspired mask without a covered nose NEW Cowl so stop saying stuff without reading previous posts this thread deviated from Batman Inspired Mask return but to those who still don't have it get over it exclusive is exclusive the Developers are standing by there word to me people like that mean a lot and rather than whining give us Batman Inspired Mask you had so many ways to get it its just mind boggling you didn't take them so know don't ask i did i have it. just join us at a discussion of a new cowl with a covered nose for male characters that is more likely to happen.We Batman fans need to stick together on this one not opposite sides then we will get it i suggest making a new thread people look at the title and rush to the end to complain this is becoming to old to fast so final words lets talk about what cowl is good.
    • Like x 4
  2. DG-MOD-20 New Player

If you'd like to be able to have discussions on these forums, you'll have to do so constructively, and without making personal attacks.

I'm closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.