Batman & Harley Quinn Movie?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Darkerusaelp, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The animated movie is better than live action?

Oh snap!
    • Like x 3
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I think Melissa Rauch is going to be a great Harley Quinn.
    • Like x 1
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Rauch is a great choice, a feather in her cap for getting the role, make the rest of bbt cast jealous
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hopefully BBT manages to slip in a few 4th wall references, maybe have them suggest getting the movie or something and Bernadine make some comment, or they are watching the movie and one of them goes "Wait, doesn't Harley sound like someone we know?" and the others think and Bernadine goes "Nah! Don't be silly"

Timm should be consulted the next time they do a live action Bat movie: he at least knows how to write and direct a good Bat movie, specially write
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

It's Bernadette. And BBT sucks anymore. I haven't watched it since Wolowitz's mother died. Show jumped the shark at about the 4th season.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Knew it was 'Berna-something', must be thinking of the were-bear twins from "Wapsi Square"

Haven't managed to catch many episodes lately, still feel Smelly Shelly and Penny would make a better couple than Shelly and the repressed Nympho or Penny and The Nerd
  7. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  8. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

lol, from the trailer.

Batman: God help us...
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

if only they could do as good a job with the movies...
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Far too many ego's involved in Live Action DC movies
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

From what I have heard recently Wonder Woman is good!
    • Like x 1
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Cereally? All it took to beat Ivy, was for Harley to cry? o_O
  14. Anothername Well-Known Player

I guess the problems stems from expecting a "Batman - featuring Harley Quinn" movie. As a reader of the Harley Quinn comic series it looks like the movie is spot on. Probably far more tame then the HQ & Powergirl or the HQ & Lobo team ups.