Batman Day

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanniu, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

• Like x 7
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The batwing is a form change aka transformation? Colour me intrigued.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

That's awesome. I hope they will do this for other characters as well. They only celebrated Wonder Woman once,
    and seems like they forgot about Flash. But this Riddler Aura sounds interesting. One per account?
    • Like x 2
  4. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Yeah this year was flash's 80th anniversary. Super disappointed we didn't get anything.
    • Like x 5
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So we’re going to be like Turbo Teen?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You'll have to take that up with Warner Brothers/DC. They seem to have a thing for the caped crusader, and everyone else is chopped liver.
    • Like x 3
  7. myandria Item Storage

I guess those flash-inspired t-shirts we got last year for Flash Day were supposed to cover his 80th anniversary for this year, too.
  8. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Nice, by the way they worded it it seems we'll be getting a brand new Riddler Aura. I wonder what they'll do? :confused:
  9. Proxystar #Perception

10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What are you talking about? We got the Future Flash Cowl! You want MORE?!? :confused::rolleyes:;)
  11. Kanniu Well-Known Player

You mean the one that makes my head look like a watermelon?
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No that's Johnny Quick's head style. He's talking about the Future Flash from this game's trailer. It's one of the Flashpoint Capsule rewards.
    • Like x 2
  13. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Lol I was joking. Not the best metaphor I guess it. I don't like the cowl tbh. It makes your head look really fat. Wish they changed the width and height of it so it looked a bit better.
  14. Jaelia Committed Player

Batwing trinket maybe his helicopter ? Awesome news can’t wait to see what they both look like :D
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I can't wait to see what it actually is!
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Just saw Multiverse's vid. Very cool. I guess we'll hear more soon enough.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm guessing since it's a form change trinket it'll...turn us into a bigger version of the Batwing accessory and change our loadout, like the Robot Pterosaur form change trinket. I hope we can drop missiles or something.
    • Like x 1
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That article also mentioned news we wouldn't want to miss. Wonder what it could be? Perhaps hints towards next DLC? A new event of some sort?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"DC’s digital subscription service, DC UNIVERSE, will also be celebrating with some exciting news you won’t want to miss!"
    The streaming service, not the game.