Batman Day Shirts, other Anniversary Day style items & trinkets.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knarlydude, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Thank you for making it possible to obtain more than one Batman Day shirt via replays.

Would it be possible to do this with all of the other past Anniversary Day style items & trinkets that DCUO has released?
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just make them available for all characters who logged in during the time they were available, like they did years back with Flush sCowl
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Styles should be, trinket's can't be unlocked via style sharing, what they should do with those is just leave them permanently in the redeem tab.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not sure what you mean: they already do stay in the redeem tab until (or if) you claim slash use them

So far, have only ever claimed the Flush sCowl (on main Six), the Retro Wondies shield (on Blacque, because she is the only one who even uses shields), and BrainieBot (on whoever was around at the time), have forgotten now which ones even were OPA or FFA (One Per Account or Free For All) :(
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Some of the gifts don't remain in the claim tab, pretty sure the partially assimilated bot isn't claimable anymore.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's because, like the Blatman shirts, they were only available for a certain time, any characters created after that time missed out (even if created the day after), if you didn't claim it, it should still be there (then again, why wouldn't you claim it? have a character still on the Probe Ship who has it)
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I know what you are saying about style unlocks. I was tossing the idea out there so that the DCUO devs might take a look at the past anniversary styles & trinkets and possibly making them all accessible via unlocks with replay badges. Maybe a vendor or something. How they do it, I really don't care. Sometimes RL steps in and people have to step away but their accounts are still active. It would be awesome if they made these past anniversary items accessible for players / characters that were here but missed out because of RL. I'm sure there is something that can be done that would be beneficial for both sides involved. :)
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm sure there are more than a few players that would open up their wallets for things like this.
    [IMG]