Batman Day 2020 & Gifts!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 18, 2020.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I'm grateful and thankful to DCUO for our gifts!

That said, I'd be even more grateful if they were unlockable for all of our characters. What would be the harm?
    • Like x 1
  2. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

Thanks :cool: Batwing and invisible planes. I guess we know now what the former Gearbox dev was working on before their timely demise.

• Like x 1
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Not surprised at all. Everything they've done recently has been a haphazard bug-riddled mess.
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Wasn't the Halo one such? Or was it just gifted to all characters independently? I don't recall clearly at the moment.
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Can't some of y'all ever say just thank you?
    • Like x 3
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I do remember getting the redeem window on every character for that one. They repeated it the second time around so I had to delete it as well.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Every characters had to claim it.
    I even have a video about it. ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. Leeerooy Well-Known Player

^^
    • Like x 1
  9. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

?
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Thank you for the great gifts. Any chance we can have a batwing as a base pet item?
    • Like x 1
  11. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Pretty sure we already have that as a part of the BatCave trophies pack
    • Like x 2
  12. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The base item in the trophies pack is a fixed decoration. Not a moving pet.
    • Like x 1
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

No plans yet but definitely doable. Will add that to the list of future content ideas.
    • Like x 5
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Would it be possible to add the option to get the Comic Cover Posters for more then one character??... even if it means unlocking them on other characters using Replay Badges?

The option to do that with the Detective Comics 1000 Comic Cover Posters would be appreciated as well. :)
    • Like x 3
  15. The Jeff Well-Known Player

It is. I have it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Thank you for adding it to the list.
    • Like x 2
  17. thedemonocus Loyal Player

My only complaint is that the bat plane is only for 1 toon cause i would love to have on some of my alts as well.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

well at least they didnt give us the Bat-crack and bat-nipple suit from Batman and Robin..... js
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You can trade it to your other toons using your shared bank even after you did equip it.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I love the gifts we got this year! Especially the comic book poster, i already used the large versions for the League Hall and they look so good!
    • Like x 1