Batman Beyond Vs Spiderman 2099

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Darkerusaelp, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Who will win in this battle between two of the most popular futuristic cartoon (and comic book) superheroes? Let's find out in this episode of "Super Power Beatdown."

And for those who didn't like the way it turned out.. Well, there's this.
  2. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I buy the outcome not how it happened...yes...Terry would win...if he could take even a single punch from an angered Superman he can take spider shots all day...but Im not sure why spidey punched the light...didnt his spidersense tell him not too...or is that 1 spiderpower he doesnt have. No spidersense...I think he loses even sooner and harder...
  3. Hamurabi Jones Committed Player

If it were down to fashion sense, I'd pick Spidey.
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

Miguel does not have Spidersense like Pete, instead he has much greater eyesight and hearing (so the whole disappearing Terry wouldn't have bothered him.

What doesn't make sense is his suit is basically indestructible, as it's made from unstable atoms which reorganize to whatever the threat is. On top of that anytime he touched Teyy (he's wearing the original suit) he easily could have paralyzed him which is another major difference in Spidey2099 vs Classic Spidey.

This wouldn't have even been a fight. Nothing Terry has could match the strength or speed of 2099
    • Like x 1
  5. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

you would have to concede the superbatsuit Terry wears is at least as good tech wise as say...a typical Iron Man Mark whatever suit...yes?? Iron Man from the late 70s has had armor that protects him from environmental stress to exposure to toxins...as in give Iron Man a single moment to prepare and you could dump him in a lake of fire to acid to an active warzone...hed live...thats why hes Iron Man...not us...so not sure how oozing toxin all over Terrys armor does anything...also unstable atom suits were a Marvel invention to conform to both logic...and The Comics Code...as in..."even if The Human Torch were fully clothed starting flight...why hasnt all his clothes burned off... does he always land naked??!!
    Nervous Marvel Editor..."Uh..no...of course not...(gulp) his costume can take heat and friction all day...with UNSTABLE MOLECULES"!!! (breathes sigh of relief)...anyways.I dont remember boosting a heroes defense with it...but I could be wrong now...
  6. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Have you seen the newest version of the Batman Beyond suit from the current "Rebirth" run? In both options I would have to pick Batman.
  7. Mazahs Loyal Player

Later version of the Batsuit, yes. What they show is the original which really isn't even Iron Man (original gold and red) strong.

Miguel would tear thru that armor with his claws fairly easily. With his enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, sight and hearing Terry wouldn't​ stand a chance. The Batsuit Terry wears is said to be almost 30 yrs old when he dons it. Miguel is enhanced with gear 100yrs later on + being naturally enhanced with his spider DNA.

Later versions of Enhanced Batsuit may be a good match, but not the one he's wearing in video.
    Ok, enough for now my inner comic dork is starting to show up.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

In the alternate ending Spidey 2099 wins but unlike when Batman Beyond wins Terry won't easily be able to heal from that. After Spidey Wins an enraged bloodlusted DC character comes to claim his life..

Also unlike Deathbattle, Super Hero Beatdown is decided by votes. I feel that Bruce in this scenario would have found out if the intruder was hostile before sending Terry. He also may have reasoned with the guy over an intercom. Finally, if he felt that the foe was beyond him (You see what I did there?) or Terry he would have called for back-up and Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and The mutha--- Green Latern would have kicked Spiderman's booty.
    • Like x 1