BatComputer Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KHALONofOGUN, Dec 2, 2015.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Daybreak Games gets ALL MY MONIES TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! You have officially broken my wallet DBG!!!! Bravo!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 16
  2. GothamInvader Well-Known Player

I second this motion so much!
    • Like x 3
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It will be time to decorate our Batcaves. ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I hope they kill it for sales on this one. Those items looked freaking sweet. I hardly ever decorate my base, but I might actually buy one of those packs.

More iconic items like that in the MP please.
    • Like x 6
  5. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Between that and Solar aura, just take my monies lol
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Tomorrow???? Why, why do you torture us so....????
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Avian Dedicated Player

Looking forward to having a view of Gotham from my Metropolis lair :D
    • Like x 4
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Gotcha give the art department credit. The solar aura looks amazing!

Also Batcave themed base items are quite nice.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I had the volume on twitch down some because of the shooting in Cali... was it one pack or two packs? (not counting the BB)

[IMG]

and its about damn time for something like this. Getting at least 3 or 4 packs of this. I would also like the police monitors and the terminals in sons of trigon hub where you get the missions.
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The Solar Aura is 1000 shades of awesome...but it's still a lottery to get your hands on one (or you better pray you can raise enough in game cash to get one). The Bat Packs on the otherhand...PURE GENIUS!!!!
    • Like x 1
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Two packs..one is the computers and tech toys the other is iconic stuff like the bat symbol for the wall, a platform with a window, the batplane replica, a T-rex etc. It's so AWESOME!!!
    • Like x 2
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I know, and here I was thinking my Bat-themed character's base wasn't going to be getting any attention. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

FREAKIN AWESOME.
    • Like x 1
  14. Veritech Loyal Player

Pics please for those at work ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

It was the most requested base item pack, after Home Turf DLC was released. Took them only 2 years to make it a reality.
    • Like x 1
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

3 cheers for the new Creative Director of DCUO :)

It breaks my heart that this wasn't done years ago. So many players in and our of DCUO over that time span, who would probably have been interested in buying something like this. Better late than never, though.

Question: When, as in a time, preferably in GMT (it's 8:26pm right now), can we expect these to be launched on the Marketplace?
    • Like x 4
  17. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

It helps, for me at least, when there is that guaranteed awesome cosmetic item to balance out the lottery feel of Booster bundles. Overall good show DC and definitely fair pricing for these base packs.
    • Like x 2
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you know. for a webcast that revealed no new content and was basically an infomercial for booster bundles and a few base items this was like the best webcast ever. really great work.

I want Hall of Justice and Hall of Doom lair packs!
    • Like x 4
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes, this...I need to know so I can portion some money out for some of these (the rest is going to Booster Bundles...hey, it's an early Christmas treat to myself...don't judge).
  20. Abel Well-Known Player

Thankfully I still have about 1000 Loyalty points left over from my last splurge on the Flash Base items. But that won't be enough because I really want a WHOLE BUNCH of those BatCave monitors. Thanks DCUO and............As Ted Dibiase would say......................

• Like x 3