Bat Family unique block breaker might slightly too strong?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Thedumme103, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Still guilty!...lol
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

The hilarious thing is when people use bat and still spam batarang in melee range, even if you're 1v1 them. It's like really lol, really?
    • Like x 1
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

People always keep saying pvp generates no profit. That's because the devs ignore it. I'm pretty sure they could figure out ways to incentivise it and or monetize it. Even if they fixed current problems and added a new gear set and some maps or new game mode or something, I'm sure that alone would generate atleast a small amount of profit just by default without actually directly monetizing it.
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

This is pretty much true. Even if you interrupt them over and over, the bb spam still keeps up in damage by a close margin.
  5. allstareu New Player

Returned recently and thought this would get hot fixed.
    Silly me.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Truth is, I've never had any desire to step foot in LPVP. I'm not even going to sit up here and lie. I've spent so much time and money on my own toons, It just wouldn't feel right for me to play as a default character.

ANYWAY, batman and robin is LPVE's greatest. Whenever you need a speed feat everyone picks them and that's that lol. I knew something wasn't right about that one move being the best in the arsenal. It doesn't seem like a hard fix to implement really. But I hope you guy's can get this fixed so you can better enjoy your time on DCUO.

CHEERS!:)
  7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

1 Batarang does more damage than a MA smokebomb...

In LPVE even the dumbest player can beat the most experienced players in terms of damage if they just spam the batarang block breaker through the whole instance... unless red barrels are available...
    • Like x 1
  8. BestPlayerAfrica Well-Known Player

im spamming the hell out of this, its too damn funny to see ppl melt in front of you :D

even more funny doing this knowing that devs dont give a damn xDD

i fkng love pvp in this game <3

brb spaming dog form in arena cr 101 soon hype