Bat Family unique block breaker might slightly too strong?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Thedumme103, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

Not to say that Batman and Robin are broken, but the damage and speed of their block break champions other weapon types.
    • Like x 3
  2. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Definetly. Broken or not they are a thorn in my eye(s). Really hurts to see that any 1handed Melee combo from Joker is weaker than a spam blockbreak of Batman :( Blockbreaks should deal heavy damage while an enemy IS actually blocking, but spam should not be rewarded with heavy damage. Generally a lot weapon combos (melee) should get an update, long brawling combos like Haymaker are weak as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Doing some PvP, all I see is always 1 Batman that spamming BB. It takes around 400 damage. So yeah, you die really fast,
    Can't block. This needs to be adjust.
    • Like x 2
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Its up to 600
    • Like x 2
  5. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Yes, keep making threads so we can get this fixed
  6. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I’m guilty!...lol
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I just took a look at combat tab, It's even a disaster when you have both Batman and Robin
    doing it at the same time. Can't block, can't break free, Health is melting. And It's pretty much every
    queue. There's always a batman spamming his BB. Yeah It completely takes the fun out of it.
    Hate when Catwoman was abused, hate when Batman's and Robin's BB is abused. Just because
    It's 'op'- doesn't mean you need to show your lack of skills. No one appreciate that.
    • Like x 2
  8. IamINC Dedicated Player

It’s been broken forever , It’s typical dcuo to be honest.

Somethings left OP so that people buy it , it’s also PVP so because it generates no profits for daybreak any and all issues are ignored and considered non detrimental to the game and that’s always the comment from the team or something along the lines of “We have no plans to address it at this time”

It’s a dam shame , I loved to do PvP way back when it was about skill and teamwork.
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

My question to you, and others. If people are spamming BB, why aren't you spamming lunge?
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL, I knew this was going to happen when Catwoman was adjusted. Batman & Robin BB has been busted forever. I'm willing to bet that all the Catwomen started using batman & robin again.
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

They fixed it before. The revamp i guess erased everything when they started over. Its a quick fix they can do it again
    • Like x 1
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

And if there are 3 or more? That's not the point. I take em out 1v1 and 2v2. The 4s and up are a larger problem
    • Like x 2
  13. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

Indeed. The shear damage from 3 or more throwing B.B. at once makes for negligible protection from an immunity. My only barely manageable solution is spamming counters and Shazams skill 1 to hopefully stay alive long enough for team to help. It still melts through health quite insanely though.
    • Like x 3
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I didn't realize it was fixed before. LOL.........I just figured all the FTOM trash went to catwoman because they could get easy wins.

Yeah, when you get two or more spamming the BB its a real pain. I forget until I get one of those turds starts spamming the BB & I'm like OMG...... xD
  15. Eve YouTuber

Almost every 2v2 I go into has 2 Batmen. Me and my partner can handle this,
    But this is getting so annoying. All they do is spam BB, and lunging them doesn't
    solve it, they continue as they get up with no shame. Seriously... If It's not Batman,
    It's of course Robin. I had much fun fighting against Hal and Saint Walker today.
    Something Fresh for a change.
  16. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

It's unfortunate that just not seeing them is considered refreshing in the current state of LPvP.
  17. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I always use huntress, have done so since her t5 solo... But fighting against Batman, robins and speed hackers I've decided to fight fire with fire to earn the last few legends feats I needed. Now that I've completed all my legends maps feats Batman is retired and back to wiping the floor with them with huntress
  18. Eve YouTuber

I refuse to go down to this level of using Batman and spamming and range, I rather actually fight. Most of the times It's not really
    so bad but still annoying. More of a problem in 4v4 and more when everyone is Batman and Robin. I usually Play Wondergirl,
    lately picked Circe too.
  19. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Usually I don't venture into using FOTM stuff just to win but with my league killing me in sp I had to get some old stuff done quickly in order to manage our minimum sp requirement I wouldn't be kicked for having low sp because I've been a loyal member for a long time but I don't wanna get too far behind to the point where I say eh nvm I'll go do something else with my time lol. I don't like that FOTM is a daily lifestyle for lots of people but it is what it is gotta ride it out til the next craze.
  20. °RAGEZ° Active Player

Because im mostly busy to fight REAL and even if i counter everytime, Lunge does sooo pathetic little damage, it still wont stop them from BB spam. They just get up and repeat until i waste my time launging them again.