Basically impossible to PUG T5 raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by scotch74, Aug 23, 2013.

1. NexGen New Player

Yeah, not trollin ya. Just defending the forums and new players from ignorance! There's enough misinformation around these parts - don't need more.
  2. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL I checked them out and saw what their item levels were. Since that is what's actually used to calculate CR, that's good enough for me.
  3. One_Man_Army New Player

Indeed, and the misinformation you guys are bringing to these forums is just bad. I'm trying to actually inform players here by telling them that expert mods don't actually increase your CR. You guys keep saying the opposite despite the actual game mechanics saying differently. You guys can keep believing what you wish to believe. I'll believe what the game actually states, lol.
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

so you talking hypothetically then? that is pretty useless considering the actual loot tables in the game. why dont you actually try stuff to get real experience and put your broken calculator down. it just isnt working bud
    • Like x 2
  5. One_Man_Army New Player

Why yes, yes I am. That's what I had when I was 96 CR. When I was full T5, I actually still had 96 CR to be honest. Moding one ring with a T4 mod was enough to get me to 97. Experts won't make a difference for my CR. I know for a fact they won't.
  6. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL Horrible loot tables aside, if I were lucky enough to get the very best gear in the game and modded it with just basic 5 mods, I'd have 100 CR. If I modded it with expert mods, I'd actually still have 100 CR. Let me know when you come across someone who has 101.
  7. thelostczarnian New Player

what the game actually states? did you not see a whole thread from the devs asking for OUR help to correct THEIR faulty tooltips? any player that has been around for awhile will tell you that have of the info in this game is wrong. we have had to figure most of the stuff out on our own.
  8. thelostczarnian New Player

ill do you one better... let me know when you find ANYONE that has 99 cr with no expert mods in ANY of their gear at all
    • Like x 1
  9. HULKSMASH New Player

85 item level weapon.
    85 item level head.
    83 item level face.
    83 item level Neck.
    85 item level chest.
    85 item level legs.
    86 item level shoulders.
    85 item level hands.
    86 item level feet.
    82 item level ring.
    85 item level.
    All with normal V mod's
    show me your "magic" whats my cr?
    • Like x 2
  10. One_Man_Army New Player

And that has nothing to do with CR calculation. I've used the formula that's been used ever since the old forums. Nothing has changed about it, and it is actually quite accurate. According to that formula, I'll still be at 97 CR with or without expert mods. According to that formula, 100 CR is doable with just basic 5 mods. Again, let me know when you find someone with 101 CR. If expert mods really increase your CR like you guys seem to think it does, there should be people out there with 101 CR. Let me know when you come across one of them.
  11. thelostczarnian New Player

im guessing 96 cr?
  12. thelostczarnian New Player

i think we can all agree that your bridge is calling you
    • Like x 3
  13. HULKSMASH New Player

Shhh the man is thinking.;)
  14. One_Man_Army New Player

You're missing the waist, back, the trinket, and 2nd ring there, buddy. But assuming the ring was 83, the waist and back were both 85, and the trinket was an 87 utility belt, and you modded them with normal 5 mods, your CR would be 97.53. What, you don't think that would get you to 97 CR? Dude, I hit 97 CR without a single expert mod in any of my gear. I'm looking at my CR now, still not with an expert mod, and it says 97. Where'd you think you'd be at?
  15. NexGen New Player

[IMG]

According to my formula, your CR is wrong!
    • Like x 1
  16. One_Man_Army New Player

What, you haven't come across someone with 101 CR yet, lol? Let me know when you do. Preferably before the War of the Light DLC comes around because I have a feeling some of the gear that drops in that dlc will be 1 level higher than the gear that can be had in Paradox.
  17. HULKSMASH New Player

Oh sorry forgot bout the belt trinket its a 86cr one. so what my cr?
    waist 85 item level
    back 85 item level.
    ring 85 item level.
  18. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL If only you had an actual formula.
  19. thelostczarnian New Player

he already said 97 but im betn he is wrong
  20. One_Man_Army New Player

Still missing the waist, back, and 2nd ring. With the same assumptions for those as before, your CR would be 97.48. Reaching 97 CR is easily doable with 5 mods, whether they be expert or regular 5 mods. Makes no difference to your CR.