Basically impossible to PUG T5 raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by scotch74, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Miahztwin Committed Player

Really thats based on math because? the highest cr running around is 101
  2. Miahztwin Committed Player

Yea he was a one man army until the very end lol
  3. Miahztwin Committed Player

he could be 1650 if he was dom based? lol
  4. ItsHard New Player

I hope you guys aren't trying to change his mind,because thats not going to happen,
    he is one of those guys that if he says "2+2=5", no matter what you say will change his mind.
    The fact that expert mod's affect your cr its well clear on the rings,
    so you can assume it does add some to the other pieces even if its not a entire item level(cr).
    The ring is the gear that gets the higher Item level increase with a mod,
    thats why the exp mod increase diference its clear there.
    That only proves that mods have hidden decimals increase.

My cr went up by 1 after replacing V mod's with V exp mod's,i did and saw the increase.
    On the thread asking if 100cr was possible deatmeat coulnd't tell if it was possible to hit that number,
    meaning not even some dev's know for sure how the cr is affected by mods.

5. NexGen New Player

My apologies ma'am. I value your guide and time for what it is - a great estimator and tool for approximating CR. And thank you for chiming in.
  6. thelostczarnian New Player

then he would still get kicked because a troll has more than enough dom to be effective with gear alone. i would kick any troll that specs dom over vit
    • Like x 1
  7. thelostczarnian New Player

must be that "new" math
  8. ItsHard New Player

I hope that never becomes a engineer,draws something on paper, and
    think
    OMA:"ok thats good,we are ready to put it on the market"
    Employer:"but boss shouldn't we test it first?people could die if that thing fails"
    OMA:"it will work,look here on the paper,see its perfect"
    Employer;"but sir that other company did the test and it failed, and one guy almost died"
    OMA:"Look i did a simulation on my computer, it will not fail,trust me, im engineer "
    • Like x 1
  9. One_Man_Army New Player

Not getting myself cornered. Just using THE formula everyone else has been using to prove my point.
  10. One_Man_Army New Player

Why should I admit defeat, lol? I ACTUALLY DID THE MATH and absolutely NO ONE has proven me wrong. I won't admit defeat until someone actually proves me wrong, lol.
  11. One_Man_Army New Player

LOL Nope. It's you guys going 2+2=5. I'm taking THE ACTUAL NUMBERS I SEE IN THE GAME. You guys are claiming 12=15. YOU guys are claiming 7=9. Not me. I'm going by REAL WORLD math straight up from the ACTUAL NUMBERS in the game and nothing more, lol.
  12. One_Man_Army New Player

Really? Prove it. I've seen no one with 101 CR yet.
  13. Miahztwin Committed Player

Really one week later? Lol Just let it rest. And if you did not know a reg v mod in a ring is +21 to the item level, expert is +22 so if can increase item level it can increase cr
    • Like x 2
  14. One_Man_Army New Player

lol And an increase of 1 in the ring is NOT enough to increase your overall CR by 1. It takes about a 15 increase at least in the item level to raise your CR by 1. I'll give it a rest once someone proves me wrong. Now, since NO ONE has proven me wrong, well, no reason for me to give it a rest. Anyway, believe what you wish. I know where my CR currently stands, and I know where it will stand if I were to replace my mods with all experts. In either case, it will still be 97. FACT. I'll put experts in my gear for the stats, NOT for the CR boost as there really isn't any.
  15. IGotYA New Player

101cr is possible with exp mods maybe even 102cr bot sure yet.
    • Like x 1
  16. Miahztwin Committed Player

Lol ok, you said earlier that according to your "math" the highest possible cr with best gear in the game would be 100cr. Well there are 101 cr toons out there, ^that guy above me can testify, I can testify. So if according to your math that is never wrong, please tell me how is it that your math states maximum cr as 100 when 101 is obtainable so far? Ask a developer and he will tell you what the highest cr is in any server