Basic Rotations

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by DeitySupreme, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Just posted this video on YouTube. Reason I made this video is primarily to teach people about rotations themselves. While it’s nice to help people with loadouts I wanted people to have a way to try out new things on there own instead of waiting for someone to give them a loadout that may more may not work. This video is not meant to give you actual loadouts (will work on those soon) so please keep that in mind. Apologies for the bad quality of the video. Don't have the proper laptop for this yet lol. For now I am working with what I have lol.

• Like x 2
  2. Fwames Well-Known Player

Can you do vids like this explaining thoroughly how to utilize a hybrid type of dps. It gets boring to see the only weapon being used is the DW > bow. It would be great if you could bring up the variety of viable options out there.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ok I will as soon as I can. I do have a nature one I’m releasing soon and from there moving on to the other powers. But I’ll try to get weapons as soon as I can. Subscribe so that you can see the video when it’s up