Bases

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Vulcanian, May 6, 2019.

1. Vulcanian Level 30

My problem is that my alts and teammates can't enter my base via teleporter even though they have permission and the Base Tracking is set to allow. Is there something I'm missing? I have a base and league mod in my generator. Most of my alts are above 21. So far only I can get in via teleporter. I'm legendary.
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

are the power cells replaced? apparently teleporters require full power cells in the base generator to work, at the very least to the second cell apparently.
  3. Vulcanian Level 30

All power cells are at max.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I
    I want you to go back to your permissions tab and click on each person/league you are trying to give access too. Double check to make sure they have permission to enter the base. I’ve seen people add others through give permission but than forget to edit what permissions they have access too.
  5. Lexs New Player

An issue that can occur with permission for leagues is that they are spelled deceptively. Check with the league to see if they have Is that are Ls or something strange like that.
  6. Vulcanian Level 30

I've done that too. Everyone that is allowed in the base are alts or my daughters toons. Everyone has all three permissions and my alts have all gone to base tracking and clicked on it and updated it. Still no luck. I guess naming your base so it shows up under your name when you're on might not mean it's a league, simply the name of your base. Just a thought, when you give permission the box should be lit up, correct? Everyone can get in if they go right to the bases door.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Do the people/alts have the Bases & League Hall teleporter mod in THEIR base mainframe? When a person teleports from their teleporter, it uses that alt’s list of teleporter mods in their mainframe, every teleporter mod is per character, not per the account.

So if your main has Bases & League Halls, only your main can use that teleporter mod when you teleport since it’s character bound. You have to get more Bases & League Hall teleporter mods for your alts
    • Like x 1
  8. Vulcanian Level 30

9. Vulcanian Level 30

Can you attach more than 1 Bases and league teleporter mod in a mainframe? All of my alts are in the base I just made. There are no other bases, or am I supposed to make a base for each toon and then add the mod to their respective base? Thanks everyone who has replied here for the help and information in advance.
  10. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Have you updated those alts lair permissions?
    Under Map, Base Tracking, Highlight desired Base - toggle base to "green" (X on ps) - update or it won't save (triangle on ps)
    Don't know pc set up.
    That should let you walk in from the outside at least.
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

You can, but ideally it’s not needed, only need one Bases and league hall mod per character

Your alts need to have a base of their own with the teleporter mod in their generator
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Making a base for each toon isn't necessary for the others to access the one you have made if they want in.
    That just gives you other decorating options for those respective toons and any perks like prestige.
  13. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

But if you want to use the Teleporter, you do need a base for that toon to use it and the mainframe battery (not sure if just 1 or all 3) will need to be charged or they will just have Watchtower/Hall of Doom only show up.
    For just getting in the main entrance update your base tracking as I listed above.
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

You also need the teleporter mods if you wish to teleport to the base they trying to visit, having the alt base w/ the teleporter, but with no teleporter mods will show only Watchtower/Hall of Doom when that alt tries to teleport

If they have bases and league hall in the first slot of the generator, the first mainframe cell will activate it :)
    • Like x 1
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I figured they were tied into slots, couldn't remember which was which.
  16. Vulcanian Level 30

Yes. Every toon has updated on the Base Tracking.
  17. Vulcanian Level 30

If the alts aren't attached to any other bases, do they just need to carry the Bases and league mod in their inventory?
  18. Vulcanian Level 30

Thanks! They can walk in from the door but no porting.
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

No, it has to be in their mainframe/generator, every character gets a free deed leveling up to make a lair/base

Otherwise you can’t be able to teleport to anyone’s base or league halls
  20. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Yep, just as Jade Rebel said above the mod will need to be in your generator.
    Just go to the generator in your base to insert it once you have the required mod.