Base

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Dec 8, 2020.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

I was wondering if we can delete a base ....?
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Wouldn't picking up all the items via the console and then just moving and possibly choosing a new base style accomplish the same thing? Unless you were asking for a deed to be returned to you to re-spend, which would just take up inventory room. If it were account bound you could swap it to an alt I guess.
  3. N-IX Well-Known Player

I'm level 310 and until now I didn't have a base, I created one and suddenly I tell myself that if I don't want it anymore I collect everything and I delete it ...... , or to simply change location and style
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have the option to relocate your lair and with that option you can choose a new lair theme. Any base items not locked to one of the decoration circles will be put back in your base inventory.
    • Like x 1
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

... how low can you go?

was what I immediately had go through my head when I saw the post title. (yes I know it's bass not base but my inner voice can't tell the difference)
    • Like x 2
  6. N-IX Well-Known Player

one last question, if I move my base .... the place where it was is still mine or I have to repay to get it back again ....?
  7. Eve YouTuber

You have to repay to move it back there.
    • Like x 2
  8. N-IX Well-Known Player

Ok ty
    thank you for your reply
  9. mrcheap Well-Known Player

"Death row, what a bummer note."
    • Like x 1