Base Off- A Bi-Monthly Base Contest

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Achikah All About That Base

Prize Pool Update!

Alright, decorators, here is the final prize rewards for this month's Base Off: Diving In!

First Prize Winner will receive
    x1 Surging Chroma Pack
    x1 Limbo Town Window or Van Helsing Door (Winner's Choice)
    x1 Teekl or Isis Totem (Winner's Choice)
    x1 Otherworldly Demon Skull
    x1 Coolant Beam

Second Prize Winner will get
    x1 Van Helsing Door
    x1 Blood Moon Window
    x4 Halloween Masses* (Winner's Choice)

And finally, for the Third Place Winner
    x1 Van Helsing Door
    x1 Blood Moon Window

*Halloween Masses include: Calcified Bone Mass, Rocky Mass, Charred Stone Mass, or Spread Dirt/Grass and Stone Mass (since they're basically the same item.)
    • Like x 5
  2. Achikah All About That Base

Just a quick edit to the prize pool- if the Second/Third placers want a Limbo Town Window instead of the Van Helsing Door, that's totally cool by me. I think I have three of each, so Winner's Choice for all 3 Van Helsing prizes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Achikah All About That Base

24 days left to go!
    • Like x 1
  4. Achikah All About That Base

Bump!
    • Like x 1
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Bump! Still time left for any thinking of entering.
  6. Achikah All About That Base

11 days to go!
  7. Achikah All About That Base

Gonna probably keep bumping this to the front page til the deadline. Sorry for my annoyance, haha.
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

(shes not that sorry lol)
    • Like x 1
  9. Achikah All About That Base

Juuuuust a lil bit, hehe.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Immediately thought of this
    • Like x 1
  11. Achikah All About That Base

One week left!
  12. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

no pressure tho lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Achikah All About That Base

14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

She’s not that annoying either.

I was all set to put something together but my Foundation Bachpad has taken up all of my creative focus this past month.
    I had a massive lucky strike today in that I was able to snag a luxury toilet for just a million game cash.
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

And, of course, this past week Achikah donated a palatial bath. (Huge thanks again for that!)
    [IMG]being filthy rich means always needing a bath! by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

I still have a few spots that need ironing out. But for the most part, I’m super-thrilled at the way it’s coming together.
    • Like x 1
  15. Achikah All About That Base

Duuuude, nice find! Those toilets are no joke price wise, especially this long into the off-season. Congrats!
    And again, no problem on the bath. I usually have odds and ends hanging around haha. Happy it could go to good use!
    Can't wait to see this finished. Keep me posted!
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so someone DID need toilets after all.....
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Lol given that at least two of my characters are based on insanely rich members of the Justice league* I’m deeply in need of any household items of “lavish palatial luxury”

(additionally, I’m starting to put my feet back into the mystical pool as my Doctor Fate has been neglected for too long and the costume thread has inspired me to make a slight change to my Female Doctor Fate.
    She’s now a representative of all of the female mystics in the DCU
    introducing…
    The APPEALING HEXTRESS!!!
    [IMG]ZATANNA by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

gimme a few days to see what i have available (event and a few other things have me running around like crazy).

nice style
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I make my bases when I have an idea that is directly related to the history of my characters, so no matter how sorry it is, I won’t be able to participate (unless by chance the topic of the competition coincides with the theme of one of my bases), but I will be happy to watch all the bases ; )
    • Like x 1
  20. Achikah All About That Base

Hey, no worries at all. You join in when/if you ever want to or if it applies to how you work, no pressure. I made this thing for fun, to help foster creativity, and to give back to the base community. Like you said, we'll have a really cool walkthrough of entries at the end, however may that'll be, and that's a win for everyone!