Base items are gone

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Batman Beyond, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZENSTRIKER New Player

I'm really glad that the devs are hearing out our cries,but I really hope they can fix the problem. The same thing just recently happened to one of my friends and of course he was pissed off too. This is really a reasurring moment. Thanks for info man.
  2. Max Volt Committed Player

while going trough my base items (inventory) I noticed that several items show has being collected and having 0 quantity available, but none of these items are actually placed in either of my lairs:

Colorfull large tarps
    Tarnished Dining Table
    Shabby accent Table.

Also few items after being collected and placed in my lair disappeared from my base item inventory when I removed em to place em in a different spot.

Folding Chair
    Angelic Scrying bowl.

I'll be also submitting a ticket with customer support.
  3. ThundrStone New Player

No problem! Got a couple emails back, one from Brandon:
    "Greetings ThundrStone,

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. I have escalated this ticket to the in-game department and they will contact you as soon as they get to your ticket. If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know[...]
    " blah blah

and then this morning one from SOE saying: "someone will assist you as shortly as possible"

So we'll see, at least I feel like they're trying to do something, which is nice, and the Live Chat system was a HUGE help, I guess SOE costumer service isn't all that bad... (i say, waiting to regret that statement in a week or so)
    We'll see!
  4. ThundrStone New Player

Uhhh oh! Here it comes..

"Greetings,

This is Lead GM Praesum. I wanted to take a moment to update the player base and let you know that we have not forgotten about your petition. We are currently experiencing a high ticket volume which is resulting in a longer than usual response time. Please rest assured that your game issue will be addressed as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Lead GM Praesum
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Sony Online Entertainment LLC"
    never good..

[HONEST UPDATE]
    To be honest, ya I'm hesitant and still not to sure if this will get solved, but in reality, this is the most response ive ever got back from a support team EVER so way to go SOE, 3 e-mails in 2 days with a 'possibly..' are way better than one email at the end of like... 3 weeks saying "no way!"

Thanks SOE
  5. ZENSTRIKER New Player

Are they talking about helping everyone or just certain individuals.i hope they can fix everyone who has this problem.hope for the best and thanks for the update man
  6. ZENSTRIKER New Player

How do you send tickets,I want to know just in case it's fixing individuals who submit them exclusively
    • Like x 1
  7. ThundrStone New Player

[UPDATE]
    Recieved this email at 7:30pm today, but just found it now:

"Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you've experienced. I'd like to ask that you do a little bit of troubleshooting to see if it would correct the issue. The following links have been provided to serve as guides on how to do so. Please view:

Answer Title: [DCUO] General Troubleshooting: PS3 Cache Files
    Answer Link: http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28965

Answer Title: [DCUO] PS3 Troubleshooting: Checking Assets / Running a Deep Scan
    Answer Link: http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34139

Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated. Please let us know if you continue experiencing these difficulties after having made the above attempts. Best of luck to you!

Kind regards,

GM Aylaylii
    Sony Online Entertainment

I've deleted the first files and now i'm running the "deep scan" its 71% done and then I'll let you all know if they're back!

Cheers!
    • Like x 1
  8. ThundrStone New Player

Sorry Zen!
    Didn't see this comment! Just head on over to http://www.soe.com/support
    • Like x 1
  9. ZENSTRIKER New Player

Thanks thundrstone, I sent my ticket and I'm waiting for a reply.best of luck to you on getting your items back.i hope this all works out
    • Like x 1
  10. ThundrStone New Player

Great News Everyone!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Greetings Thundr Stone,

Game Master Ulver here responding to your ticket about some issues you are having in game. I can tell you that we will be able to assist you further with this issue but, just to make sure we will need to make sure you are still missing all the items you stated in your initial list. If this list has changed please update it and let us know so we can assist you further with this! Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. If there are any other issues we may be able to assist you with please let us know! I wish you good luck and happy hunting!

Regards,
    Game Master Ulver
    DC Universe Online.
    Sony Online Entertainment. "
  11. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I hate moving! You always lose stuff, guess it's the same in virtual moving too.
    • Like x 1
  12. ThundrStone New Player

Mission Accomplished Everyone!! CASE CLOSED! Thanks so much SOE for your delightful and speedy help, I was told it may take extra time due to hi volume... one day later! MY BASE IS AS AWESOME AS EVER BEFORE! SEND ME A TELL IN GAME IF YOU WANNA SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! Thundr Stone (usually in pvp but sometimes pve)
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this. We apologize for any inconveniences you've experienced. I've gone ahead and mailed your items back to you. They should arrive shortly. Please be extra sure to have sufficient inventory space before accepting the attachments. For information on reimbursements, please view:

Answer Title: [DCUO] Reimbursement Policy for DC Universe Online
    Answer Link: http://soe-ing.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28386

Your patience has been greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or require assistance in the future. Have a great one!

Kind regards,

GM Aylaylii
    Sony Online Entertainment
    Here's the final email:
    "
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.