base item

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jensu, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

hey all i was wondering if you can help me out, as most of you know from my post from a few days ago, i am doing a time museum them base, i am working on the Egyptian part of it, there's just banner i saw in my buddy's base it had the eye of horus on it, does anyone know what the name of this banner is?
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

There are a few banners that you can place your base emblem on, but the names are escaping me right off. That might be how he did it, since I can't recall any that have one right off.
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Is it the Archaic Egyptian Tapestry? If not, I know there were some Egyptian themed items in the Survival Mode Vendor.
  4. Disruptor Well-Known Player

If it is the banner I think it is, it is "Tied Hanging Decorative Drape" He probably has the "Eye of Horus" from the emblem vendor as his base insignia.
  5. The Anxient Loyal Player

Turn on your damage out log and break the item. It will show up in your log "Jensu attacked xxxxxx for 1"
  6. Eve YouTuber

Aye you went with my idea :D I'm not sure about the base item, but I want to see how it turned out!
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

Yeah I started with the ice age part, but ran out of supplies til the winter event
    • Like x 1