Base Item Request: Boom Tube to replace Teleporter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by High Troller, May 12, 2016.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

I hope the Jackster hasn't given up on getting us this feature!
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

Jackster, it's been over two years. I really think this would make your company money. Please give the idea some steam again!
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Tie a Feat towards them too. That's always a money maker!
    And put them in a Time capsule!
    • Like x 1
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

You evil evil man you.

That being said the boom tube variant is an awesome idea...even if it is 2 years old.
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I like this idea .. add a bit more variety to base decor. Not that there is any wrong with the telepad we currently have access to but this would give us another option. Now make the thing account bound so we buy it at the market once and any and all alts gain access. AT the same time and I just know this will upset the market players.. DO NOT make the thing tradable or sellable in any way shape or form. And definitely make it available on the market.. Not part of some 12 piece collection we can ONLY obtain via time capsules. In other words....

[IMG]
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

good ideas are timeless.
    • Like x 1
  7. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Unfortunately. That'll be the only way they get motivated to do anything.
  8. Nichalus Active Player

I 'love' this idea! Please take my money!!!
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It probably got lost in the shuffle. I would suggest trying to get Megzilla to see this idea. She's REALLY good at forwarding good ideas to the powers that be. :D

She knows how to

[IMG]
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

How do I get megzilla's attention?
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Like this.
    Hi Meg, we all would like you to look at an idea please :D.

Seriously though, this Boom Tube variation of the teleporter for our bases is an awesome idea. It becomes even more awesome if the portable mother box option is viable.

P.S: What I did High Troller was take the last time Megzilla posted on the forums, hit the reply button, copy and pasted it here, then edited the original post number she replied to to your post, but left her member ID in place so it should direct her to this thread once she gets the notification that someone has replied to her.
    • Like x 2
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

Thanks for the tip. See my post about Orion Astro Harness?
  13. High Troller Loyal Player

14. High Troller Loyal Player

Cooler looks for teleporters on the marketplace pretty please?
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

Even if it was 4 years old?
    • Like x 1
  16. Doctor England New Player

It’s crazy that we don’t even have a boom tube as just a regular base decoration tbh
    • Like x 1
  17. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I absolutely love this idea as well as a trinket that spawns a boom tube. Two great ideas imo
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

That would be really cool. How is that not a thing yet? :D
    • Like x 1
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

How much are you willing to pay? 10 bucks, redeemable on all toons?
    • Like x 1
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

i know it's been many years 4 years since you last addressed these ideas, but was curious if you would re-entertain them.

- Boom Tube trinkets that activate your base teleporter's warp menu and gives a boom tube visual effect and perhaps sound (the sound and animation for boom tubes are already in the game).
    - Boom Tube base teleporter skin