Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

First of all i want to say ``Thank you`` to Torikumu for the nice video display of the new base item, but still fill that we still DO NOT HAVE the amount of space to add them, imagine a large amount of space to build up you laire to be as glorious as the BAtcave , the Fortress of Solitude , how can we accomplish does dream if we are stuck with `` box matches`` ....comon DEV`s a bit of love for the base will be nice.

2. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Devs, Please expand the lair system, build up expansion, for the base
  3. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I know that sometimes i repeat me self , it`s just that i really do not want for this thread to be buried along the others, i know i can make a difference, and whit the help of the community we will ( i hope) succed
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

For the laire system !!!!
  5. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Please Expand the base laire more larger and more spaces to add items
    [IMG]
  6. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I wish our bases could be like city of heroes bases were. We design the layout via a grid. We can put y'all says of caring length, and rooms of different sizes. And each block on the grid we can raise or lower the floor or ceiling of even walk up a block. I miss those cob bases building days.
    • Like x 2
  7. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I would love that if you can arrange the room the way you wanted on an open grid and you can purchase room sizes. You can make staircases to different floors. We used to make floors out of desks.
    • Like x 2
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

That sound cool!!
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Basically my lair dream right here.

They teased on twitch that they would like to do a lot more with bases, so we'll see this year what they have in store.
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Interesting, can you provide a link :))
  11. myandria Item Storage

Savior Prime said:
    I wish our bases could be like city of heroes bases were. We design the layout via a grid. We can put y'all says of caring length, and rooms of different sizes. And each block on the grid we can raise or lower the floor or ceiling of even walk up a block. I miss those cob bases building days.

Oh my goodness I agree! I had a hero and a villain SG base that I was able to create up to max size (16 x16 grid) and capabilities. My villain base was a fully functioning raid base, complete with turret corridors and a raid teleporter. If the game did not shut down, I would have made more personal and SG bases. The COH bases were more intuitive as well; it was dark in a room until you installed lights and the lights actually brightened the room or flooded it with color if you colored the lights. Prestige was the ONLY currency needed to upkeep the base; no extra currencies needed. The size of the base determined how much functionality it had; a small base could not do or handle as much equipment as a large one. Therefore, you only needed to buy ONE base and make it very large if you wanted to have a League/SG base.

Here is a link to a COH base overview:

Here is a link to a COH base tour:
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

OMG the videos are to good to be true!! and the animation of the base items!!! dam The base is alive!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

And all so the size of it!!!!!!! omg it`s what a you could wish for!!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I am just amaize of how large a base could look like if that will be in DCUO, we have like too much base items that we need to place but where ... sad .. man i what a base like that :)
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It was in the comments section before the paradox capsule preview started, they said they would like to do a lot more with bases and oceans teased about how she would like to work on more themes, so there's a good chance bases could see some improvement this year.
  16. the solowing Steadfast Player

is that so.... check the date on this post

17. the solowing Steadfast Player

tell me more about how serums was supposed to be the first power they were gonna put in but they swapped it out for water and then canceled serums
  18. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

.....true....
  19. majosea Dedicated Player

Bumping this thread , we need more room for base items . and another requesting the devs to make able to place item anywhere , as it is now there some room in the league hall where you cant place items , because there is items /npc in those room , can those npc/items be remove so we can place the items in the rooms ?
  20. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

It`s making me so happy when i see people coming together to achieve something!!!

For the BASE!!!!!!!