Base Deeds Can't Be Deleted Fiiling My Bank

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by KidSuperBoy, Dec 19, 2013.

1. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I gradually noticed that the base deeds, which I accumulated a great deal of trying to get base items, which can't be deleted are filing my bank almost to the point of lockout. anyone else having this problem. Also I submitted a gm ticket yesterday.
    • Like x 7
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

This is a problem on a couple a couple of my toons. I have four bases and I can't delete the extra deeds.
    • Like x 2
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Same here! I thought it was account bound on purchase, but I was wrong. I can't even do the shared bank trick I came up with. :(
    • Like x 2
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

This is still a problem on test and has been very over looked please fix. Repair Bots, Deeds, Base Amenities all can't be deleted.
    • Like x 1
  5. SuperiorMouse New Player

it's a big problem. i have many many deeds because of using the base supply box to randomly get the amenity i needed. aside from deleting these deeds, replace that supply box with a box that contains exactly every amenity and add a new box that randomly generates base items please.
    • Like x 1
  6. DRy New Player

Astuce :

-Create a useless character.
    -Shared home turf box. (bank)
    -Open the box with this useless character.
    -Shared objects with your character test. (bank or mail)
    -Once finished, removed this useless personal.
    -Or again for more objet home turf...
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

this issue is on test since they released amenities but they avoided all threads about now that all spam base boxes for prestige the yelling getting loud !!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  8. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I posted the same issue a long while ago, still haven't got an answer i hope you do get one!
  9. Trinidad James Loyal Player

That's a great work around, but this does nothing for the Repair Bots, Deeds, Base Amenities that you've already have collected on your main test toon that can't be deleted.
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I have almost a full bank of banks and deeds etc, was trying to get a respec station for my base, never got one and stopped trying because I was running out of room. Really could use that respec station still.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sbel Devoted Player

this won't help with the others, but can't you just use the repair bots?
  12. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Hey, someone that has a dev's ear send them a message asking them to start a test thread that if you post your test toon's name they will on a specified date delete everything in our banks for us. Just make sure anything you want to keep is not in there on that day.

Or maybe they can post a date with times that they can send all available GMs onto test server and we can ask them to do it for us. Might need to do that one over the course of 2 or 3 days tho so the server isn't clogged up. They could just post up in the monitor womb and we could line up so we don't overwhelm them with tells. Most folks on test I think could make that work and wait their turn in line so it's not chaos. Again just make sure you have anything you want on you so they can just wipe it fast and move on.

I don't know how possible either of those ideas would be, but maybe it could work.

One more thing, an amenity box with all base amenities in it so we don't have to keep popping boxes hoping to randomly get the thing we need and getting multiples of the same things would be very helpful.
    • Like x 2
  13. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Have you got any answer in your ticket?
  14. Trinidad James Loyal Player

·Deeds and Amenities have been removed from the testing box are now located on the vendor in the “Test Server Deed And Amenity Box”
    Hmm.. That solves one problem but what about the Deeds And Amenities in my bank Devs!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Neuro New Player

@Devs:
    Can't you simply create a trash can NPC exclusively for PC-Test that ignores the "Cannot sell" tag to get rid of such items?
    • Like x 2
  16. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

I dug out this thread using the search function. I certainly find it severely illogical that we can't delete the amenities/repair bots on test; I'm sure the community is in 100% agreement that this requires a fix ASAP. This has been an issue for a very long time, and I think the reason it's being overlooked is due to the issue not being directly connected to the main event/content testing.

Please, look into this at your earliest, devs. Thanks.

PS: Below, screenshots examining the consequences of not being able to delete these amenities:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. TayTay16 New Player

This is filling out unessecary room which could be used for gear to test more powers and such on test. Neeeds to be fixed ASAP
    • Like x 2
  18. Skeptikraze Well-Known Player

***Correction to my last post: you can indeed delete repair bots, you just can't delete the amenities.