Base Decoration needs one feature

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Siramez, May 1, 2020.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

and that is allow us to rotate any angles by 90 degrees, its so annoying to make it straight, especially on console. it would be an easy quality of life. i understand if this cant be done.
    • Like x 3
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I just want them to fix their "Permission to Decorate" option at the mainframe so that it gives permission, you know, to decorate. Allow people to place, remove, and freely move furniture.

Right now, it's broken, so it only allows them to rotate existing items in their place.

It has been broken since Lairs were introduced.

I just want that one feature fixed, so that I can hire someone to decorate my lair for me.
    • Like x 2
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you know what I want? all I want is the ability to make things bigger or smaller. that's it, for me, & I'd be a very happy bunny. I got a whole bunch of statues that are all to tall to put anywhere in my base I want to put them. I got a tidgy widgy Thanagarian ship. I got a wacking great dinosaur that I can't put anywhere. & plenty more. but, yeah, your idea, too. the more upgrades to bases & base decorating the merrier, sez I.
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I’d love 45 degree turns as well, kinda a pain to do a mini courtyard with multiple 90s and 45s turns, mine looks like I tried lol

and then I agree with fixing the “permissions to decorate “ I’d love to decorate a friends base without him having to put base items down for me to move them around