base decoration contest

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MISS ANNE RICE, Nov 7, 2021.

1. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

i think it would be cool if they had a contest for base decoration i have my base so decorated it would make the addams family and rob zombie jellous if there was a way for me to open my base so everyone could stop by and see it i would
    • Like x 2
  2. SpyderBite Active Player

Out of curiosity one night I decided to teleport to random league mates' bases. I was blown away by all the creativity. I've been ashamed ever since of my base with the basic amenities and a few randomly placed postcards. *blush*
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

A lot of players are doing base decoration contests, Obsidian Chill did one recently too. I remember the Devs did one a few years ago for Halloween event. It would be great if they focused on the creative part of the community more and did some styles and bases contests for in game items and promotions to the best creations.
  4. Ryll Committed Player

I don't think Chill is going to be doing another base design contest. I know that some leagues have their own contests internally. The hard part would be impartial judges.

I am always on the lookout for some new bases to tour though. I actually have videos uploaded to my YT channel (in my signature) if you wanted to take a peak. If anyone on the US PS / PC server would like a video uploaded please let me know!
    • Like x 2
  5. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

my base was decoed and still is for holloween
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I would love that. Have a few bases for certain themes on it's way.
  7. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

in game mail me and ill put your name on my admin list
    • Like x 1
  8. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

my name is hotshewolf
    • Like x 1
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I will never stop petitioning to have the "Permission to Move Items" permission fixed. Right now you can grant permission to someone to decorate, but they aren't actually allowed to place, remove, or move items, which is basically the opposite of what it needs to do.

The day that I can get someone else to decorate, I'm going to pay someone a billion dollars to make my base look good, because man alive I stink at decorating.