Base Amenities Request (SC Generator)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AtrocitusPS4, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AtrocitusPS4 New Player

Request for a new base item Amenity “Supercharge generator base item” click on it and it builds supercharge costs: X amount in marketplace, unlockable on all toons. Maybe have an effect like Gemini when it’s clicked on. Sparring target do sparring, Supercharge generator for building supercharge. Controllers around the world rejoice!
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You already have a SC generator in your base. It's called the sparring dummy. Use it to charge up your SC before you start instances or go open world.
    • Like x 1
  3. AtrocitusPS4 New Player

Yes, I’m well aware of dummy that’s why I mentioned it in my post. I may be alone in this but I personally would rather pay X amount and have a base amenity that takes one click. Than hit a “Sparring” dummy for 5-10minutes.
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

You're supposed to earn it through combat, having a sparring dummy to spam your SC move is already pretty generous.
    On that note, I'd like to see that Legends: Practise receive an instant SC charger so I don't have to murder my fingers for twenty minutes straight just to test that one (or two) move(s).
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It takes like 1-2 minute(s) if you're spamming your SC generator. I'm sure a "1-click SC amenity" would be convenient but that might be too convenient.
    • Like x 3