Barbarian style hunt

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mr Justino, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Mr Justino New Player

HELLO, MY FELLOW DCUO PLAYERSSS I CALL UPON THE STYLE HUNTERS. No, but like fr, I've been a fan of wonder woman for some time and I want to make an iconic style like her. BUT LONG AND BEHOLDDD I can't find the barbarian leg piece :( I've tried all of the instances ( Ellsworth, Station, Gotham University, Omac, Shady, Subway, Nexus) that you can get it from like 15 times now, and yeah... nothing.. at this point I think it's impossible to get or very rare, because when I created my first character ever I got it as a common drop, but now hell naw, any suggestions on how to get it?
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

not sure if your CR is high enough since you didn't mention it but the barbarian style drops from the AF3 episode as common drops, those legs also drop a lot in the wonder girl mission in metropolis, i get them there every time i level up a character & it's easier now cause they give you the option to pick between 2 drops.
    edit: i think i confused the greco roman style for that last part but the barbarian style does drop from AF3
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Shady Nightclub duo, Subway duo, or Nexus raid.

edit: Also OMAC duo treasure chest.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mr Justino New Player

My cr is 313 :D hopefully that’s high enough, i’ll look into AF3 if i can get it, thx for the info <33
  5. Mr Justino New Player

here we go again, ill try to que up for these instances again :Dd