Banned my accounts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mertal Defer 94, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

I mean I don't want him to do anything lol idk where that assumption came from. I was just saying he prob won't be as pissed as people think. Mepps probably somewhere sipping a Caprisun watching episodes of Invincible.
  2. Zoe· Content Creator

Nobody said he will be pissed lol, we said he will enforce the rules (If he sees it fits).
  3. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

I have not duplicated the post, this is a completely different account! I agree that everything should be according to the rules, and I want to talk to Mepps. I did not break any rules of the game, and the forum why I am writing about it is here, because I do not know what to do
  4. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

Wait hold on what? I barely get a text back once in a while.
  5. TheRealDemon Dedicated Player

Yea, but I think the situation is that big of a deal where he'll take action. He'll probably just lock the thread and resume whatever anime he's watching.
  6. Sam Hatch New Player

You advertised it in the trade channel and a random Samaritan happened to have screenshotted it and submitted that in a report to moderators.
  7. Mertal Defer 94 New Player

there was no such thing, I did not write anything in the trade. I'm telling a story, I live in Israel, I played and everything was fine, and then I went to Russia for work, went into the game and played and after 3-5 hours I was banned
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

ohsnappe
  9. WilderMidnight Devoted Player

i totally forget but is it "legal" to have two separate DCUO accounts on the same game console? Going for that "fresh new game" feel and I want to remove the temptation to use replays to unlock feats or seed the baby toon with quark/time capsule gear.

Also selling your account. That's like betraying your toons man. That's low.
    • Like x 1
  10. Caroline Dedicated Player

It's completely fine having more than one account and as long as they're yours.
    • Like x 5
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I have 4 accounts I use daily on my PS4. No issues with it. I don't see how it would be an issue or against TOS.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.