Balance of Precision and Might?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dr Torched, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

With the new 90 gear, i've managed to get full might based raid drop gear. I'm wondering what is the proper amount of precision and might ( i'm rage ATM if that does helps ).
    Currently i have 3978 Might and 1630 Precision.

My sockets:
    Red: Prec/Might ( 90 Rings from Vender With Prec only Mod in it )
    Blue: Prec/Health
    Yellow: Prec/Power

( Might based 90 Trinket belt )

What do you guys think? Share your stats and any advice/tips.

Thanks in advance.
  2. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Rage, might based gear

Prec/power. Yellow socket
    Prec/health. Blue sockets
    Precision. Red

Enjoy, lucky
    • Like x 1
  3. Whiteroom New Player

I'm planning on running might based gear with prec, prec/power, prec health, and prec trinkets. But will just end up wearing a mix of whatever gear drops first, its all op anyway.
  4. Grid Ion Committed Player

I tried might based gear with might/power, might/health and straight might exp reds. 4200Might as Gadgets since I don't really use DW or 1 H. Clipping rifle grenade with every ability. Omg those yellow numbers with Photon blast critting upto 5k.
  5. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Lol there's my problem, I had those same numbers but now that i'm rage and trying to balance it up, i know for sure those numbers wouldn't help me.
  6. Grid Ion Committed Player

If you are leaning more towards might, here is a rage rotation that might help you.
    BL, GE, RA, E-Chain, Retch, D-Blast.

Go in melee/mid range and clip GE>RA>BL. In this way you will apply the dots from GE pool on the target. Go range and use Retch-clip-D-Blast combo. Clip the last part of D-Blast with E-Chain and clip E-Chain with Karmic Hex. With 3500 might E-Chain crits for average 2.6K and has a very short cd. Repeat this rotation. Make sure your target is always inside GE pool for maximum damage.
    If you don't want to use GE, you can replace it with PhaseD and clip E-Chain with PhaseD for a super fast Retch>Dblast>Echain+PhaseD rotation but personally I think GE is a better choice for more might ticks. This is more of a might based rotation since most of your damage will be coming from Retch, GE and E-Chain.
    If you want to go full Melee, you can always replace d-blast with Outrage.