Balance Legends Initiative

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Grand Shaw, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Rash of new threads makes it hard to keep this one on the first page.

Can't remember if I've done this in the past, but it certainly helps to make sure people know about these "little things" in legends.

Hal Jordan's Block breaker (Delayed, below avg damage since GU 47)

Robin's staff lunge (limited distance)

Rifle 5 tap (no vulnerability to block) John Stewart and Two Face

MA'S 5 tap (no vulnerability to block) All MA legends, including Cat/Cheetah

Bane's elbow drop in Venom up mode (no vulnerability to block)
  2. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

This is great material for a new guide, I think it should be called "How to be a Legends cheeseball". SHAZAM!
    • Like x 1
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

There's a special place for whoever makes that guide. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Words of wisdom (and depression) from Brice.

5. xamazo New Player

I play allot of legends 1v1, and i see catwoman now more than any other character. This tells me that people like to use her because she has advantages. Her bb hits really hard.
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Yeah it can easily hit 500 damage. Same with Batman and Robin's BB's.

Meanwhile Kryptonian bb's only hit for about 150. -_-

Sorry I took so long to respond.
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Bumping this up
  8. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Thanks lol?

Talking with Enquirer, the two of us don't agree with each other on health buffs for the lowest health legends. What do others think?
  9. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I think he should suck it up and come tell us himself (if he still has the privilege:p )
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Of course he does. But he's done with dcuo.

And that didn't even answer my question. It's not about E, it's about Legends.
  11. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Erm....I'm not qualified? I prefer not to get involved in the technical debates around here. But I like Enquirer, I remember why he left and was cheekily suggesting he should stop being stubborn and post again.....No offense intended. I'll not derail the thread any further.
    • Like x 1
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

While Health buffs may help many of them, it would require some to get extremely large amounts of health not seen before, and would still leave many as incredibly boring. It would work for some like maybe Saint Walker, but many would need something more on the offensive side. Some buffs to DPs and 2H would help many of them.
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I was messing around two nights ago with GeoF0rce to find out that 1H 4 tap hold can now do over 2k in damage, just like Modified Brawling's 4 tap hold. Even legends has somehow gotten more ridiculous then when we left months ago.
    • Like x 1
  14. Absolix Loyal Player

Just wait for the mid-range weapon changes. Everything will get messed with again.
  15. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My reaction when I pulled off a Smoke Bomb the other night after doing a Legends match for the first time in like 5 months was something along the lines of:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I'm have no issue with low tiers getting health buffs, maybe a small health buff?

All I can say is hold in there and PvP will get an awesome big overhaul in the future sometime, it'll appear out of nowhere like the RnD for gear ;)
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

There is a higher chance of an asteroid being struck by lightning while hitting a guy who won the lottery than PvP being fixed anytime soon.
    • Like x 3
  18. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Only because everyone was telling me I was an idiot for claiming that Ursa, Flash, and Zod used Mixed MA and NOT modified Brawling. (Hopefully you were referring to the Spinning Punch, and not Bane's Elbow Drow when Envemomed, that i would agree is a Modified Brawling move).
  19. Soul Dedicated Player

Try Shield's - Handspring Kick, It's more like that gif played on 50 full screens at once.
    • Like x 2
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2