Backwards Healing Is Fun

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JasonIsley, Nov 21, 2016.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

fwiw, this is how I heal with Nature ...
    In Insectoid:
    • SG/Hive/Meta -- all clip together, Meta gets a Resto boost and power back, puts out two HoTs and two stacks of Pheromones.
    • to heal, Harvest/Meta -- clip together, Harvest not only has a CC effect, and creates a third HoT, and adds a third stack of Pheromones, but also *heals for every stack of Pheromones that is out, without clearing them*
    • Hive cooldown matches up with the Pheromones and HoT. Renew stacks of pheromones (SG/Hive/Meta) every time Hive is off cooldown.
    • Swarm Shield and Regeneration can both be used while controlled, so I save 'em in content with hard stuns. I put Blossom in place of Regeneration in most content, but I only use it in extreme emergencies to save that person with the lowest health, because it clears Pheromones.
    • HoTs are nice, but iirc, they're something like 36 ticks with a base heal of 1. Harvesting and Blossoming Pheromones is where Nature gets its big heals.
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yes we have* the same loadout and same rotation. Thank you for sharing.
    Edit: had* I just checked your signature.
  3. Kal~el Committed Player

No I understood. You backward heal so you do not get stoned by Medusa. Which you mentioned in your defense above.
  4. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Healing backward and no placing any damage as a nature? How that can be fun? Meh... :)

2 undrine: try clip Harvest with Cross Pollination.