Back handed compliments

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by nowburn4it, Apr 21, 2014.

1. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I've been playing a lot of the new Dynasty Warriors game (newish) lately. There's a game mode where you gather officers and they usually say things like "I look forward to learning from you" and stuff like that...Well, I just got Huang Zjong (possibly misspelled) and he pretty much told me it was his goal to die on the battle field and he feels he's most likely to do that working for me...

Anyway, what are you guys favorite back handed compliments in video games...or irl...

I don't guess it's a compliment, but I also like when I take down one of Trigon's generals and Circe asks where she can find help like that...
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr.Me New Player

You know I really like dis thread, dis just might be the best thread...

Sorry couldn't help my self, hehe.
    • Like x 3
  3. Rassophore New Player

That's a bit harsh. I've always that the OP's threads were quite clever and interesting for a PS player.
    • Like x 2
  4. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I think he meant it as a back handed compliment...Plus he said he couldn't resist...I don't really take much personally these days...Appreciate it, though
  5. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Are those games still good? I played 3 & 4 when I was younger, I haven't played since though.
  6. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I like it...But, I enjoy mindless violence that doesn't take a ton of skill...
  7. Mr.Me New Player

I see what you did there. :D
    • Like x 1