Avatar Bombardier variant helmet

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aetrius, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Does anyone know if this is possible to get anymore? There's a feat tied to it, Heads, You Win, worth 10 points, but I can't find this style anywhere. I assumed it would be on the Fate vendor, but it's not, and from what I can find it's not available from the Avatar Bombardier boxes in the quark vendor either or on any of the vendors in the HOL, so does anyone have a clue where I can find this, or if I just need to start pestering the Devs about getting it added to a vendor somewhere?
    • Like x 2
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

Prior to the changes last year, the only way to obtain this item was as a random drop in promethium lockboxes. I know that doesn’t help or answer your question. Maybe it got overlooked in the changes.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Please put it on Doctor Fate. There is no way of getting it unless you already got it and replaying it for the feat. :\
    • Like x 1
  4. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Yeah I remember when it was in the boxes (theoretically anyway since I never got it to drop), that's why I assumed it would be on Dr Fate. I guess unless we get a Dev response in this thread, I'll post it in bug reports. Technically it qualifies since, as it stands, it's a broken feat.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

have you tried the rare style vendor & / or Shiva in the HOL?

edit. yeah, just checked. not available at either of them.