Available Now: Time Capsules + Game Update 63!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 24, 2016.

1. CowTruLuv New Player

2. CowTruLuv New Player

i am playing on PC by the way
  3. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

The same happened to me for a while, I had started to reset my pc after trying to reinstall lauchpad unsuccessfully, but I stopped short of the pc reset went back in and now it's fine.;)

Main Avatar: Future Kal 175 CR 215 SP Power Ice DPS/TANK. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League 3001, Future DC Legends, Leader.
    USPS: Superboyistic 152 CR 146 SP Ice DPS/TANK.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.

4. CowTruLuv New Player

so do i reinstall my launchpad?
    • Like x 1
  5. CowTruLuv New Player

Nvr mind it wrks:D
    • Like x 1
  6. CowTruLuv New Player

thanks for the help KidSuperBoy
  7. DCcollectamanic New Player

Competitions in my opinion due nuttin but cause problems...... again..... its a G A M E as long as the missions get dne an it dnt take 5 hours to do it..... then who cares??? i mean seriously i been playin 5 yrs now an got 7 toons.. 6 of which are literally end game an 245 sp on my main character but i dont compete bc i dont care as long as im doin good nough to get thru the missions i dont care an im havin fun ITS A GAME NOT A SECOND JOB
  8. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

It is a game
    How many people enjoy competitive games.....just because you don't like competitive game play doesn't mean everyone doesn't.
    Here is the definition because you apparently don't know it
    Game
    a form of play or sport, especially a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
  9. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Loving the New Time Capsules!:D Who knows what other Iconic gear could become of these? Great work Jackster and the DCUO Team, and thank you Mepps!:cool:

Main Avatar: Future Kal 175 CR 215 SP Power Ice DPS/TANK. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League 3001, Future DC Legends, Leader.
    USPS: Superboyistic 152 CR 146 SP Ice DPS/TANK.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.
    • Like x 1
  10. DCcollectamanic New Player

hey hey hey whoevr said i dnt kno wht competitive is or evn means lol an ur right jus bc i dnt rely care for it dnt mean others dnt.... nver once said that wasnt true either all i said is it does nuttin but create probs. bc as ur lil definition said..... theres rules and its decided by SKILL or strength or L U C K. and i do love that lil key word LUCK there and hey its true L O L especially in this GAME bc not EVERYBDY has the right sp ( skill or knowhow to play they power right) or not evrybdy has the the strength (the carried thru stuff ppl) but theres always luck invovled in this game somewhere aint there??? (man funny how for alotta ppl in game this lil key word pops into play wen u actually sit there an think abt it huh? o_O ) but like i said... nvr once disagreed wit ya on the matter..... all i siad was its a game an it causes nuttin but probs for lots of ppl.... thats ALL O_O
    • Like x 1
  11. Ichiro Loyal Player

I am guessing these boxes are a huge success judging by the number of items on the broker.

I had a guy open half my boxes yesterday in exchange for the other half. I would have given more but I only had 40. Drop rate needs to be increased he would have open a few hundred if I had them.
  12. Universe Lantern New Player

Why can't we get stabilizers anymore for the test servers??
  13. Ichiro Loyal Player

Head mod recovery kits are over priced and certainly not alt friendly. They should be cash only or be reduced to 1 mark seeing as how the head mods are only available in limited fashion. I don't care how readily available marks are, 20 marks for each time they change the head piece which can be up to 6 times per a new set of content depending on if you play both roles is more than the actual gear.
    • Like x 2
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

My search-fu is weak, what was the feats again from the TCs?
  15. x3cloud New Player

Because of this update, i have decided to quit permanently. I have spent a lot of time opening and buying capsule keys just to get CRAP exobytes. I am convinced this was intentional. It was impossible for me to get ANY piece of batman gear that i have been waiting for. I had to buy most of it from other people, which of course over priced the pieces. My wife and I have been playing this game for many years. I have been playing since beta. I met her in this game. But im drawing the line. Not only do i spend money on monthly subscriptions, but i just threw away money on this update for no benefit to me. Exobytes should have NEVER been put in the capsules. They can be farmed. so you are robbing people of their money for items you can EASILY get. Im disgusted that DayBreak allowed it to happen. My wife and I quit. Good bye, and I really hope DayBreak makes changes to the decision making for the sake of the other players still staying in game after this update.
    • Like x 3
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Can we have an opinion to sell these capsules to a regular ssoda vendor of the ability to just delete them at least .
    • Like x 2
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Sooooo can we have your stuff? Also congratulations.
  18. SasquaT Dedicated Player

That was not a secret what is inside time capsule .Devs said what u can find even made movie which shows what is inside also players who test this game on test server made some movies/posts what droop is .
    So everyone ( but u ) know what he is buying + u dont have to buy it if u dont like it ( u can get keys from game like me )
    I agree with u that some items shouldnt be inside ( like exo or complex material ) but u should shout/scream when it was at test server not now when we got in on live servers .
    If u quiting just becouse of time capsule what i can say Good Bye and thx for supporting the game :)
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

I still dont get how ppl thought it was a good idea to let players skipp only to 25 instead of 30, or if player reeealy would like to have a little time to spend with their characters, then why not at least let ppl get to the final mentor mission, before starting the gear chase??? Did they do a vote when this idea was brought up? This is breaking the point of skipping: u want to skipp because you want to skip. One simply does not want to spend time with leveling, if he want to SKIP it!!!
    • Like x 2
  20. Jp_Infamous New Player

Took me 3-5 days to gather everything & im satisfied with the SP it had attach to it , currently sitting at 211 . Just wish they had all the mist auras