Auras Graphic Reverted with DLC 9

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Coxosaurus Rex, Jan 27, 2014.

1. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i actually prefer the bulkier aura on my main. don't think they're for every toon but on my main it works. the tighter version was okay as i don't use bulky styles. it looked good on him but i stopped using the slimmer version on my two alts because it just looked weird. poofy shoulders and head, the aura gets lost in other areas. looked more sickly to me than someone emanating power.

i do not like the plasmic aura at all. if it moved a little slower maybe id go for it but i'm glad i didnt buy into that frenzy.

all for seeing new ones though.
  2. Powerman New Player

yuck, that is all I can say; the "slim" auras were short lived :(
  3. ACW37162 Loyal Player

I know I hate this,min know the change was accidental but I really liked them as actual auras and not a fuzzy cloud around your body
  4. Cloud_9 New Player

I've learned to expect the worst with the devs.
  5. Circe New Player

I know, but who knows what they're planning with the slim versions. They may be putting them on the Marketplace, or even in Lockboxes where you have to either be Legendary or buy keys to open.

That was the point I was trying to make. Money is involved somehow, no matter what they decide.

I'd prefer if they just give everyone who has an aura two options: a slim and a bulkier version. Much like they gave the Net leggings in the Marketplace 2 options.
  6. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I forgot you weren't Legendary.
    • Like x 1
  7. winter13 New Player

I prefer the auras as they are now. Looks awesome on the ps4. Devs are going to offer thinner ones in the future though, so both sides should be happy.