auras and material

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Agruesgirl, May 13, 2022.

1. Agruesgirl New Player

im thinking aura's and material should be account-wide not per character,like past skins,you can just buy them with dc credits.
    • Like x 1
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Sounds fair to me! Would certainly be more convenient than hunting for that random material or chroma I totally forgot I had in some random character's bank and finally have a use for or finding and buying one every time I wanna use it lmao. Would also save a lot of in-game cash and bank space! Especially when it's hard to just get extras like an event or dev invasion one you'd have to wait for. Not sure how possible this would be in terms of the game's tech, but it would be great if possible. Auras aren't as big a deal to me due to the ability to claim any styles from Marketplace on any character on the account as well as style unlock, but it would be great for materials and chromas!
  3. myandria Item Storage

I would not mind that either, but I know it will not happen any time soon.

Many players use the extra auras, chromas, accessories and materials they have to generate in-game cash for their characters by selling them off in the broker. Keeping them tradeable allows players to trade their extras amongst each other, especially if you are in a league. Some materials/chromas/auras are on content vendors, so they generate some replay value for that content. Oh, and since some are in time capsules and some are in the Marketplace, they do generate a profit.
  4. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Only auras in the marketplace are the basic and slim auras. Marketplace sure could use an update.
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Many auras are unlockable with replays. It's materials that need to be unlockable but then again, how do they get you to reinvest into that second, third... 15th alternate character??? Replays would be one way.
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Remember, DCUO is our leisure... It's their business.