Auras added to vendor gear and content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fatal Star, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol. I was joking, partly.

It's the feat-related mentality of this game!!!

Yes, I one day hope to reach the 10,000 post club. There, I've said it.
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

it looks as if they added the stuff of the next TC into the vendor to make us not think about artifacts...
    however: i like that and one can only hope this is what happens to all TC's in the futur... (if pigs fly)
    anyways, the auras are realy good looking and i like all of them, even though i will never wear any ^^
    the henchmen are nice too... what i need though is a trinkets to replace the ugly sidekick one day....
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

"Joker" collection pieces...are nothing until you open a collection...then just like a joker can become any card in a deck your joker collection piece becomes whatever piece YOU NEED to complete collection...if you have 2 choices...it gives you either one YOU want...just like gear can be chosen to be dps or role ...so if you need a common piece...and the FING FEATHER...rarest of rare pieces...you get to CHOOSE THE FEATHER...instead of jumping through a million hoops...just to get the common piece...and NEVER the FING feather!!! FINALLY....COMPLETE the collections...with "Joker" pieces...
  4. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Anything better than TC. You can replay that Radio starfish mission and get all that pretty quickly lol. Triple marks holy crap though, im gonna update my heal gear for teen titans.

Here i come precision Sorc
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Double post-count weekend?
    • Like x 20
  6. Postman Level 30

what is the cost on the back up trinket? 100 crowns?
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

Some people grind the game, others grind the forums. :rolleyes: :p The power of the 10K post badge compells you!
    • Like x 2
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"It's not worth it"-

102 year old vegan
    • Like x 1
  9. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

I think that we need viable reasons to continue running content. Adding additional reasons to do so is always a good thing and will certainly keep people engaged. Although I am indifferent and could care less when it comes to Time Capsules, I do certainly prefer this as opposed to Time Capsules. Just take SP feats away, and add Title Feats and I think it would be perfect.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Does the same apply for the badge? xD
    • Like x 3
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

You know... I would absolutely love to see a Nexus/Paradox vendor so we heroes can finally get those Batman council styles and Lex council styles for villains and the Batman style in Family Reunion. Then style unlock for those that have both villain and hero toons. Also would like to see a holographic material (tintable) like you see in cut scenes etc in nexus/paradox. Perhaps the vendor can be available at the end FR, BiA, Nexus and Paradox raids.
    • Like x 3
  12. Darth Piper Loyal Player

From the announcement post:

So yeah... it applies to all of it. :)
  13. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Credit where credit's due.

Releasing these items in conjunction with the triple Crown weekend is 1 of the classiest moves in a long time.

It's basically like 5 free gifts for anyone who runs a few toons.

If they ever do introduce tier specific currency for pre AF3 content, this would be a great concept for dealing with points where people find it hard to progress due to queue times.
    • Like x 4
  14. BackintheSaddle Active Player

What’s the cost of each thing?
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

I very much welcome that they added the auras to the vendor, the only negative thing is that those auras seem to be leftovers and very random (they look good though) and they dont feel thematic enough to be in the Deluge vendor.
    Call me crazy but I like to see thematic weapons and rewards to go along with the style and content.
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Seriously Mepps, though. Please communicate to the rest of the dev team how happy we are (well, I am, at least) with these style items and the way they were added to the episode vendor. Really good call.

Personally, I feel you guys were very generous with the prices as well, I would've been happy with 150-200 each, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the 100 price tag.

I don't really go after the OP items, simply because of the collections' rarity, but having a ready-to-purchase style item instead of that vendor collection piece is a big "yes, thank you."

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Imaginos Dedicated Player

For once doing the missions for upgrades doesn't feel tedious. 3 marks+ should be the new standard for these kinds of missions, especially when the gear costs 50ish and up. Really liking this weekend so far.
  18. lukelucky Devoted Player

I am a big fan of this move appreciate it guys
    • Like x 1
  19. inferno Loyal Player

I like it. In fact, I'll go a step further; rare drops that results in a feat should be put in their respective vendor once that DlC is replaced. For example, the man-bat henchmen or Ultraman cape can go for 700 Dlc coins and perhaps each collection piece for the OP items can go for 200 each.
    • Like x 7
  20. Proxystar #Perception

100 each
    • Like x 2