Aura modding!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostof91, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Good morning everyone,

Crazy aura idea I think can work, via R&D we can mod any aura we have:

We are giving stat grants, as well as abilities such as damage mitigations (range and melee separately), for those who still wonder, I will make a little chart.

Plan: Aura enhancer

1. Exobytes
    • Blue- Gives you 500 health (insert Aura)
    • Red- Gives you 200 Precision (insert Aura)
    • Yellow- Gives you 500 restoration (insert Aura)
    • Red and Yellow- Gives you 400 Might (insert Aura)
    • Blue and Yellow- Gives you 700 Defense/Toughness ( insert Aura)
    2. This requires Equipment interface type VII
    These are basically a way for us to earn our abilities and place them on auras like a trophy, any color can be used for creativity.
    I'm you sure you guys will like it....:cool:
    • Like x 1
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

It can benefit us all dont you think.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I'm not sure taking a purely cosmetic item like auras and turning them into another stat resource is a good idea. Some players tend to go overboard with "must haves" for running content and giving them more ammunition doesn't seem like the best idea.
    • Like x 3
  4. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

This idea and those numbers would work so well, if we weren't so darn OP already.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

Look at it like armory, players will not call for players that just have armories also as you can see the stats are very favorable to support roles so I thought this will become an issue in pugs, because if thats the case this mechanic can easily be disabled from pve.
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

I think thats the problem, the devs gave players the privilege to be op with out modding, stat boosting and farming like my ideas that offers those, but you know these days players just want a free ticket to god walk and they are getting it.
    • Like x 1
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Sadly all these **** players don't go to solo games like Batman Arkham Knight, but instead winge and wreck the fun for Elite, Veteran and just plain old good players.

But now we're going off topic. :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Well, just by limiting response this topic gets pretty much tells us were this game is heading.;)
  9. X-zero Loyal Player

Interesting idea to do something else with R&D. But I would say use that idea on a custom trinket.
    1. You would place in a trinket
    2. An unconsumed aura
    3. Bytes you give the trinket for an extra or stronger stat.

Then you get a special trinket that trigger an aura while you are on trinket boost.
    • Like x 1
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

This game already forces you enough to play in a certain way. This would only a tool to increase that.
    I can see it already : "Ive been kicked from a XRaid group for not having an aura" , "LF roles for XRaid 200cr^ 300sp^ MUST HAVE AURA!!!!"