Augment System Questions Thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you want to put your current mods into the new ones as XP, you need to pull them out. The amount of XP you get for doing so makes it not really worth the effort, in my opinion. We are giving you a ton of XP just to start with, so you're not really going to miss the little bit you'd get from the extra.
    • Like x 7
  2. Perdition Committed Player

Thank you for clearing that up.
    • Like x 3
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

thanks this actually cleared my question.
    • Like x 1
  4. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Thanks for answering my question seems like a better system than r$d
    • Like x 2
  5. iNeoN Active Player

What happens to all my saved Total recovery kits from the booster bundles?
    Why am I losing all my effort from my new justice mods for so little xp? (Why should I have to waste my paid for Recovery kits for a very minimal gain?)
  6. Brav Well-Known Player

I believe it is being removed, so if you want experience from those mods then you should remove them before the update.

Mepps can confirm but I've seen mentioned in the test notes that un-slotted mods will have some experience. Probably not much but a little something if you want to remove and save it.

We will be getting a decent amount from the transition and the drops from content will be more than enough going forward I'm sure. This will be on test later today so we can check out some of it to get a better idea before it goes live.

Which he just did confirm,

• Like x 1
  7. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Interestingly enough before it was appreciation week I was working on my rd creation feats and made something like 500 nitro soders. How will they factor in to augments? Also, I have a few mules worth of exobytes. Can I move them after implementation or should I do it now?
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Total Recovery Kits will become Exobyte Boosters, that add a % of experience when fortifying augments.
    • Like x 7
  9. iNeoN Active Player

Thank you. Now my next question. Would I benefit more by holding onto my Recovery kits or using them on my New justice mods for exo food?
  10. Tarif Committed Player

Okay, we have Mods from different armories, equipment, different roles, and for PVP. Whats going to happen? We getting Augments for Pvp based off cr as well? If we have to do some new mission to get our cr relevant Augments, replacing our gear mods, how are we getting our PVP mods replaced by Augments?

You also said that each Augment has a Cap, that will increase with each new episode.

You said that we will get four base augments, "all that we will ever need", and told another we cannot buy/ acquire another of the same type, but in a post before that, that we were not confined to put mods of one type in each slot, and could essentially put in four health augments, ect.

If we are able to say, put four health augments in each of the four base augment slots, are we able to acquire each in game or did I misunderstand?

Are their going to be ways to acquire a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th augment of the same stat type in game for our base slots, as you said we wouldnt be locked on which we had to use for each of the four slots?

OR ~ are these augments basically "stat" like slots, one of each type ONLY, and are capped per each episode increase, and experience can be fed into either of our choice up to their "Caps" at our discretion?

I really hope that isnt the case. Cant stand caps. Feel they are only a hindrance for veteran players who have put the work in for their characters. We earn it, we should be able to use it and apply our experience for augments and SPs where we wish without Caps.

Augment slots going to be predetermined, isolated individually, and capped like stats?
  11. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Also. I like playing on many different toons, but I kind of feel like there is a penalty on playing with alts both in catalysts and now augments. Any thoughts on having the leveling of augments carry over from toon to toon?
    • Like x 2
  12. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Can Exobyte Boosters be used on Golden Exobytes?
  13. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I think armories will work like they did before. Whatever you saved to the armory will be what you get when you click that armory.
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Four base augments of each type. Four health, four might, four precision, etc., etc. I'm not sure how they're going to organize such a huge list, but it was visible in the livestream.
    • Like x 2
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Rip alts, pretty much. Well, after this update that gives them all golden tokens based on their CR, that is.
  16. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Can you add the new generator mods to vendors for marks like existing generator mods being sold in vendors?
    Lower versions of coarse.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I would save them.
    • Like x 4
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

How do you get to this conclusion?
    • Like x 2
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Mepps, what will happen to the equipment mods in the stats revamp boxes? I haven't opened all of them across my alts, mainly cuz I was waiting to bring my alt's higher before I used them, will those alt's receive augment exp for them?
    • Like x 3
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Mepps when this releases will I get enough golden exobytes to boost augments up to the stats that I have on both roles?

i.e. I hope I won't just get enough golden exobytes to just do the DPS specific augments?
    • Like x 5